Titan Lore *Spoilers*

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
This might belong in the story forum, but I thought I would place it here for the RPers who cared. Some new Titan lore was apparently released, and boy is it big. Let me just keep typing some stuff so people won't accidentally read through... Blah blah.. yadda yadda...

There we go

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1438312&postcount=15078

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1438329&postcount=15090

(This is Red Shirt Guy from Blizzcon, he got an early copy of Chronicles)

The Titans are dead, and they have been. Almost no one knows about it, and there's almost no way for us to find out.

The lore can be seen in the links. They're dead physically, and spiritually because Nor's plan to possess the Keepers failed. Not even the Keepers were unable to understand the brief vision they got, and got no answer when they asked what it was. It's seen that not even Algalon knows they're dead, because he was trying to send a signal to a group who hasn't been there in so many years.

But, it is shown that Sargeras was doing what he thought was the best of us. He wanted to stop the Void Lords with the Burning Legion, and went on to begin destroying worlds. Now he knows about Azeroth's world soul, the Titan. I suppose he wants to get his hands on Azeroth before the Void Lords can turn it into the ultimate evil.

We're going to build a big phone to call the house of the Titans, and have the phone just keep ringing, and ringing. I wonder how many messages their voicemail can hold?

EDIT: Now that I think about it... Ulduar reveals that Azeroth is corrupted by the Old Gods. What if the world soul is tainted by them?
two words that describe legion

WE'RE SCREWED

with all the leaders of azeroth have been doing

as well as the titans dead

we're screwed

im just going to make sure that when i die i take as many of those fel f'ers to the nether with me.
Unless Azeroth manages to wake up, then he'll be able to defeat Sargeras, and defeat the Void Lords as the Titans predicted before they were betrayed.

03/04/2016 05:19 PMPosted by Donsicle
the nether with me.

When the demons die, they go to the Twisting Nether.

According to Chronicles, when WE die, we go to a place called the "Shadow Lands" unless something else pulls our soul away.
03/04/2016 05:19 PMPosted by Donsicle
im just going to make sure that when i die i take as many of those fel f'ers to the nether with me.

Aye Lad, Power to the Dwarves!!

I be nae a fan of Fel and anything demonic and corrupting the balance. Down with Warlock scum as well.
More lore was revealed!

The entire planet of Azeroth is actually the titan's body... We have our homes, and everything, built on him. This is an issue.

If we stop the Legion, and let Azeroth wake up, we're gonna die. If we let the Legion win, Azeroth gets cleaved in two, and we die. If the Old Gods corrupt the world soul, it'll become a Dark Titan, and we'll die.

SOMEONE START UP THE EXODAR!
Reminds me of Mata Nui in Bionicle.

Look it up it is an interesting read.
(IC)

This? This right here? This is why I became a warlock. So that we'd be armed against Sargeras, should the worst come to pass. And now that I'm in the Nether, trying to build up my assets, I can safely assure you all, the Legion already has plans to invade. Whatever you do, don't waste time fighting each other. It'll just do the Legion's job for them. Arm yourselves for the battle, and sail to--

The holographic projection of Giddis Blackbolt suddenly fizzles and dies, each capital city left wondering where they were supposed to sail to.

• • •
(OOC)

So, yeah, if the adventurers and what they've done is any clue, we do have a fighting chance even if we were confronted by Sargeras himself. Operating word being chance. Still, that would be chilling news to any army.
Best case scenario: we anime the heck up and pilot Azeroth as a giant titan mech and punch a void lord in the face, powered by nothing but the combined will of every person on the planet.
Chronicle sure is making large sweeping lore waves.
03/04/2016 08:22 PMPosted by Forben
More lore was revealed!

The entire planet of Azeroth is actually the titan's body... We have our homes, and everything, built on him. This is an issue.

If we stop the Legion, and let Azeroth wake up, we're gonna die. If we let the Legion win, Azeroth gets cleaved in two, and we die. If the Old Gods corrupt the world soul, it'll become a Dark Titan, and we'll die.

More lore discovered, have to add to this.

According to Velen... if we leave on the Exodar, it'll either blow up, or be eaten by the darkness!

The Legion and Void span across space and time, they'll destroy everything no matter where we go. The only hope for the universe is to let pure Azeroth wake up, but we need to be ON the planet to defend it until that day comes.

Aman'thul's soul, where ever in the vale it's hidden by Ra-den, might wind up as our only hope some how? That's my guess.
First im going to the shrine and pay to the earth mother

then im buying a keg of bourbon and a dozen !@#$%s

then i will finish the game.

(a stale old cookie to the one that gets this reference)
Well then guess we know how the story is going to end, little bit bummed about the route they're taking but its ok.
03/05/2016 11:55 PMPosted by Vartus
Well then guess we know how the story is going to end, little bit bummed about the route they're taking but its ok.

In truth, as I said, I suspect they're going to make up something involving what remains of Aman'thul's soul in the Vale. Doubtful they would end the game in a way like this without telling the players they're going to stop producing the game.

It's less of an opportunity that they would destroy Azeroth in-game to put us somewhere else.
Where would that leave new players? I mean they redid Azeroth and allowed flight come cata, but if they completely wiped the planet from existence then what? We all travel to Draenor and quest there? New Dwarves, Nightelves, Tauren, etc start off on some settlement of Draenor?
03/06/2016 12:56 PMPosted by Necrodoseki
Where would that leave new players? I mean they redid Azeroth and allowed flight come cata, but if they completely wiped the planet from existence then what? We all travel to Draenor and quest there? New Dwarves, Nightelves, Tauren, etc start off on some settlement of Draenor?

The Void and the Legion spans across both space and time. If Azeroth was turned/destroyed, then we wouldn't be safe on neither Outlands or Draenor.

I really doubt they would destroy Azeroth, Blizz wouldn't recreate a map so big that it has enough zones for 60 levels, mostly with two zones for every 5-10.
If shes able to talk then i dont think we have to worry about her being corrupted if you remiber they had to target world sprits that wernt aware yet but shes talking to branns brother so i think shes good and i thouhht they o ly gave part of their sprits to the keepers