PBL Season Two

Pet Battles
1-1 vs. Honchkrow
1-1 vs Senatorjones
1-1 vs Crittir
Helbrecht 1-1
Honchkrow 0-2
Crittir 0-2
I was thinking if some of the battles could be recorded to generate interest in the league. Helbrecht and Crittir had a very exciting battle. When Crittir cast apocalypse and then the Tiny Snowman got up and walked to the backline...it was a WTF?? moment. I don't know the mechanics or cost of recording the battles, but if it could be done and posted on a link from Disco's You Tube channel; that would be great. Any league needs heroes and stars to get more people involved. What do you guys think?
03/09/2016 07:21 PMPosted by Okgoodbye

Listen, all I'm saying is I don't care for some of the parameters this season and that is why I won't be participating.

^^^
Brotherdale faced Honchkrow today, and Brotherdale won both matches. Updating google doc now. Thanks!
Ok, I'm ready, remember golden and lava, golden and lava, golden and lava... :P
Brotherdale faced Senatorjones today, and Senatorjones won both matches. Updating google doc now.
what happened today(3/19)? nobody showed for the 7am game time. it is realm time, yes?
03/19/2016 09:08 AMPosted by Senatorjones
what happened today(3/19)? nobody showed for the 7am game time. it is realm time, yes?

I woke up early enough to watch Arsenal and then go to the gathering... except I fell asleep on the couch lol. I am guessing that no one was there except for you?

So far here's the ticket count:

Senatorjones - 2
Crittir - 1
Ulfbrecht -1
Honchkrow - 1
Discodoge -1
yes, I was all alone. thx for ticket. for the record, I will be away next Saturday 3/26.
I should be on all week to get caught up on matches.
Salpanda vs Senatorjones saw Sal take both battles (2-0).

Btw, my battle tag is Saldana#1117...look forward to facing everyone!
With the stakes becoming increasingly higher I have decided to bow out. I will continue to organize, but at this point it would seem sort of shady if I won, and of course I don't want to play without the intention of winning :)

Good luck to all of the participants!
sorry to hear that you will not be participating, but I understand your feelings. I know how much time and thought you have put into the league. I don't want to be negative and I say this with all due respect, but I feel there is something missing with the current format. So, for season 3, why don't you take the gloves off and make it an open competition. any pet, any team. you think you are a bad !@#- you can beat Graves or any team? prove it.
People complain about how they always see the same pets over and over in the queue. I was trying to give them a place to battle competitively where they can have a different experience. Apparently it was too different for most people.

I think it is a great format and have no regrets about the way it is set up. The disappointment for me is that so few others are excited about creating teams from lesser used pets as I am.
Ticket count:

Senatorjones - 2
Crittir - 2
Ulfbrecht -1
Honchkrow - 1
03/27/2016 09:36 AMPosted by Discodoggy
I think it is a great format and have no regrets about the way it is set up. The disappointment for me is that so few others are excited about creating teams from lesser used pets as I am

Just wanted to chime in and say that this isn't the case for everyone. I would normally love to participate...I just can't commit the time needed to be fair to everyone else. I know there are a couple who dislike the pet choice rules, but on the whole they don't bother me. I am sure there are others.
1-1 vs Senatorjones today. I will try to be on at night this week instead of daytime so I can get some battles in.
03/27/2016 04:23 PMPosted by Muddshovel
1-1 vs Senatorjones today. I will try to be on at night this week instead of daytime so I can get some battles in.

Nice work. With that battle Senatorjones becomes the first participant to finish all his battles.