Who here has leveled all classes 1-100?

General Discussion
Resubbed for WoD and after a few several month breaks I finally completed leveling all classes to 100 today. Now all that is left to do is tradeskills to 700, maybe some more garrison/ring stuff, gold farming, and get ready for legion.

For anyone that has the time I would really suggest doing so without powerleveling or boosting, it gives you a really good concise view of the WoW universe.
I've had two of each class to max level since Cata.
ive also done all 11 classes to 100 levelling only, no boosts

Ive had all classes max level ever since burning crusade expansion in 2007

Although since the sundering they completely changed the level 1-60 experience. Maybe i should go back and quest through again just to see what im missing.
Nobody has. Death Knights start at 55, and so nobody is able to do all of them 1-100. :-)
03/04/2016 11:38 AMPosted by Dendritus
Nobody has. Death Knights start at 55, and so nobody is able to do all of them 1-100. :-)

Not true. The Death Knight is leveled 1-55 with one click.
The only one I didn't do is one of the easiest, monk.
03/04/2016 11:38 AMPosted by Dendritus

Funny part of this for me is; It's the only class I don't have at 100. Go figure.

/Moo
My mage took me over 2 years to get to 85 from LK > Cata > MoP, at that point I only have 2 or 3 alts max level, then WoD came and I got all classes max level with minimal effort.

I hate leveling alts, so it shows how easy it is to level them now.
Well.. There's no Gnome Shaman, Druid, Paladin, Hunters are coming..

So that's a no. I have not leveled every class to 100.
I have a set of all classes on each faction. I just have nothing to do, but log in, and garrison table with each of them, and then I'm bored.
All of my 100's were levelled from level one.

The one character i boosted is collecting dust at level 90.
i have 11 on nazjatar horde and i'm almost done on ursin ally (6 at level 100, the rest above 91). i'm also working on pve versions of the same. i also have another, secret server on a separate account that i'm working on. naturally, i don't have time to play them all but, having all classes on both sides on almost all types of servers is helpful. the right tool for the right job as they say.

i have 4 boosted toons. the boost i got with wod was used as on a pve human ally rogue (for the insane title). the legion boost on a pve horde mage cuz i realllllllly hate leveling mages. on my other account, to better establish myself on a completely new server on a completely new account (but still linked to this one), i did a wod boost to 90 for a horde pve hunter and again, the level 100 boost for legion went to a mage.

i use all my level 100s daily, even if just for a minute or two for missions.
03/04/2016 11:31 AMPosted by Odbelm
Resubbed for WoD and after a few several month breaks I finally completed leveling all classes to 100 today. Now all that is left to do is tradeskills to 700, maybe some more garrison/ring stuff, gold farming, and get ready for legion.

For anyone that has the time I would really suggest doing so without powerleveling or boosting, it gives you a really good concise view of the WoW universe.

I had 6 classes at max (level 90) when WoD started, each with 2 max-level professions. I had a level 100 in all 10 classes about 5 months later- May 2015. All but the last 2 got to 100 without dungeons: just world questing.

Those are all on Azuremyst. In Oct I started over on a 2 new servers (one for horde, one for alliance). I got 7 toons to around 60, leveling 2 professions on each at the same time. Then I took 2 to 100, and I play mostly them right now. I don't touch my Azuremyst toons.

Right now I'm seeing so much about Legion that it's hard to be interested in leveling any others: once Legion hits my level 60s will have different abilities, and that will make them more fun to level (almost like playing a new class, which is every alto-holic's dream).
Only classes I have not been able to level up due to boredom are the monk, shaman, warlock, and hunter. Everything else I've attained 100 on. My warlock did get to level 92 though.. big props to him. The shaman and hunter are stuck at 80 due to the dreaded cataclysm leveling experience and not being able to will myself through that slosh. And Monk is so ridiculous I can't manage to get past level 10.. Tai Chee punching and a thick culture embedded in chinese background do not appeal to me in the slightest.
Concise, eh?
03/04/2016 11:44 AMPosted by Mandrel
The only one I didn't do is one of the easiest, monk.

That's the only class I don't have at 100 either.
Working my way to 100 across the board. Currently leveling monk as windwalker. 3~100, 2~90, 1~54, remainder 20 to 30.
03/04/2016 12:51 PMPosted by Yventley
Concise, eh?

con·cise
kənˈsīs
adjective
giving a lot of information clearly and in a few words; brief but comprehensive.

You get to experience the whole WoW story in a clear, logical, and relatively fast paced way.
I did, I'm planning on getting every artifact weapon in Legion
I've leveled every class from 1-100 at least twice, save for DK and Pally (Only once), though DK I've hit 90 3 times.