Question about Realm Transfers

Customer Support
Any updates on this? Would like to move a toon once the bugs are fixed.
Same. I have 3 toons to transfer once this is done.
Should be good to go now. Thanks for being patient!

I could be wrong, but I think that they're asking if it's been switched back to 250k for characters that are level 100. I just double checked the support article and it's still showing 50k, though I believe you're saying that the service is functioning properly now without issues, just not with the higher gold cap. Is that correct Vaegrinn?
Just tried to do it, still getting error saying that character gold amount exceeds the limit.
The gold limit was reverted out because these problems happened, so I think no, that part has not put back in yet

02/28/2016 11:43 AMPosted by Karntar
still getting error saying that character gold amount exceeds the limit.

So yes, the old limit of 50k is back in place until the underlying issue is fixed.
02/28/2016 11:50 AMPosted by Kozzae
So yes, the old limit of 50k is back in place until the underlying issue is fixed.

That's correct. Apologies, I should have been more clear. There were some issues with the transfer limit when it was first being implemented. Because of those issues, it has been reverted back down to 50k.
02/28/2016 11:53 AMPosted by Vaegrinn
02/28/2016 11:50 AMPosted by Kozzae

That's correct. Apologies, I should have been more clear. There were some issues with the transfer limit when it was first being implemented. Because of those issues, it has been reverted back down to 50k.

Should we expect the 50k cap to be in place for the foreseeable future then? Would hate to transfer and find out the 250k was right around the corner. Thanks for the feedback!
02/28/2016 12:37 PMPosted by Tolkki
Waiting impatiently for the 250k cap.

I just shifted a bunch of gold to two character which I planned to move. Both of them are at 249,999g and change. Nope - no transfers for you!

Good thing my recently transferred (with a small fraction of her gold) shaman is good on flasks and pots, since one of my impending moves was my alchemist. >.>
I'm looking to transfer 3 toons and a friend of mine is going to transfer a toon with me, but only if it can be 250k per toon

02/28/2016 12:59 PMPosted by Raegon
Should we expect the 50k cap to be in place for the foreseeable future then? Would hate to transfer and find out the 250k was right around the corner. Thanks for the feedback!

I too have the same question, is it in the foreseeable future or has this been put off?
The blues here are not likely able to give a specific time frame around how long it will be before the system is updated again. Needless to say, things hit a significant enough snag that it took several days to sort most players characters back out.

So long story short, we'll just have to wait and see when it becomes available again.
is there any ETA when it will go to 250k again or no?
02/29/2016 06:28 PMPosted by Sparksxd

Not exactly. They are testing a possible resolution and if all goes well we could see the services updated with tomorrow's maintenance. However, there are no guarantees so I wouldn't want to give false hope.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.
02/29/2016 06:42 PMPosted by Vrakthris
02/29/2016 06:28 PMPosted by Sparksxd

Not exactly. They are testing a possible resolution and if all goes well we could see the services updated with tomorrow's maintenance. However, there are no guarantees so I wouldn't want to give false hope.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? [url="https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Vrakthris"]Click me[/url].

Appreciate the reply, thanks man <3
Any update on whether this will go live today?
I checked just now to see if my character can be transferred with 250k gold to another realm and it looks like it will go through. So have they raised the amount? Just want to make sure before I move them and they get messed up.
03/01/2016 12:36 PMPosted by Verezza
So have they raised the amount? Just want to make sure before I move them and they get messed up.

So far nothing has been announced.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742564699#2