Important news for the Pet Battle Forum Guild

Pet Battles
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
....cause I'm edgy like that?
03/01/2016 02:58 PMPosted by Zepp

Wait, this isn't about the swath of people immediately admitting to calling me names?

That's acceptable!??! My life.

I promise to make it up to you in the next chapter I'm writing. / hugs
A person loses internet for a few days and drama happens. Now I am super curious as to what happened.
About this guild... I don't suppose there is room for one more (mostly) mature pet lover.
{Or some direction pointing in the correct method to apply]
03/02/2016 08:50 PMPosted by Pixelate
About this guild... I don't suppose there is room for one more (mostly) mature pet lover.
{Or some direction pointing in the correct method to apply]

Hi there!

Plenty of space and we would love to have you. Just make a character on Cenarion Circle and whisper any guild member online. Everyone can invite.
Expect a whisper from Pixea. (So far, finding someone online seems the be the challenging part)
03/03/2016 11:40 AMPosted by Pixelate
Expect a whisper from Pixea. (So far, finding someone online seems the be the challenging part)

That's not the first time I've heard that. I think /who is not as awesome as it once was. Hmm. I will check if someone is online.
That was very quick. Thank you once again and I look forward to seeing everyone around.
I think this sounds like 2 very easy rules to live by! :)
03/03/2016 04:45 PMPosted by Offphelia

You'd think so, wouldn't you? Lol

And yet some of the regulars fail to live by those standards they ask everyone to follow.

Starting with this entire epic stone topic members have been taking any differing opinion too seriously and as an insult. To those of you in the guild who have been rude to me as of late and talking behind my back, I heard it all.

You know who you are. I know who you are, so let's not play games. Whatever you issue is with me you should have just said it and we could have resolved it instead of you trying to play coy and emote-smile to my face while metaphorically sharpening a knife to stick in my back. That would have been the adult thing to do.

Anyways, you got your wish. I'm gone. I hope you enjoy being miserable by yourselves.
03/03/2016 05:01 PMPosted by Sunborne
03/03/2016 04:45 PMPosted by Offphelia

You'd think so, wouldn't you? Lol

And yet some of the regulars fail to live by those standards they ask everyone to follow.

Starting with this entire epic stone topic members have been taking any differing opinion too seriously and as an insult. To those of you in the guild who have been rude to me as of late and talking behind my back, I heard it all.

You know who you are. I know who you are, so let's not play games. Whatever you issue is with me you should have just said it and we could have resolved it instead of you trying to play coy and emote-smile to my face while metaphorically sharpening a knife to stick in my back. That would have been the adult thing to do.

Anyways, you got your wish. I'm gone. I hope you enjoy being miserable by yourselves.

Nuuuuu Don't leave!!!
I do so love a right and proper house of cards.
I have to admit that I have not followed that thread. I'm pretty ambivalent on that subject. I hadn't realized it was so contentious.

Sad really. Opinions will often differ. I'll be the first to say that there are some subjects that good people should always agree on. Epic Pets is not one of them.
Sun, I have no idea what is going on, but I can tell you that the guild is where you belong...you are one of the nicest people I have met in this game in a long time...don't let other people trash talking behind your back online that would never have the balls to say the same thing to your face ruin the fun and take away the enjoyment of this game and the comradere of the friends you have helped bring together. I hope you will reconsider
03/03/2016 05:20 PMPosted by Zunde
I do so love a right and proper house of cards.

This is why you are guildless :P

03/03/2016 05:39 PMPosted by Darmande
I have to admit that I have not followed that thread. I'm pretty ambivalent on that subject. I hadn't realized it was so contentious.

Sad really. Opinions will often differ. I'll be the first to say that there are some subjects that good people should always agree on. Epic Pets is not one of them.

Something is going on beyond the thread. I don't know what it is but people's feelings have been hurt and their trust damaged.
Should have used a Knout.

All i'm saying.
Sunborne, I am sad to see you go, but I have no respect for badmouthing the guild on your way out. I do hope we will retain a friendship of some sort and you will be happy wherever you end up. I'm sad that it was not with us, but I do see it was not meant to be.

I started the guild because I figured the people of this forum would be the best guildies to have as the great majority are kind and smart and fun. I've been pretty happy about the decision.

Guildies, this is the wrong place to air your laundry. It's a wonderful welcoming place and the things you say here will stay in new members minds far longer than you wish them to. Don't prevent people from finding a comfortable fun home by painting it like a Junior High.
Is she really badmouthing the guild or making a valid criticism? I have not received the same treatment that Sunborne has and maybe that has to do with my guild character having a different name (Aimil) than my main character. There is a problem if we cannot be guild members or friends if we don't share the same opinions. There is a problem if people are using the anonymous function of the downvote system to troll other guild members.

Yes, it would have been nice if they criticism was made in a less public space but since it is here why not address it or think about it? Being hurt by people you felt where your friends is not a good feeling and I think most people has had that happen at least once. So why not cut her a little slack?
03/03/2016 07:25 PMPosted by Tiresias
Is she really badmouthing the guild or making a valid criticism? I have not received the same treatment that Sunborne has and maybe that has to do with my guild character having a different name (Aimil) than my main character. There is a problem if we cannot be guild members or friends if we don't share the same opinions. There is a problem if people are using the anonymous function of the downvote system to troll other guild members.

Yes, it would have been nice if they criticism was made in a less public space but since it is here why not address it or think about it? Being hurt by people you felt where your friends is not a good feeling and I think most people has had that happen at least once. So why not cut her a little slack?

It's negative so it's bad mouthing

End of discussion. (Am i doing this right?)
03/03/2016 07:45 PMPosted by Zunde
It's negative so it's bad mouthingEnd of discussion. (Am i doing this right?)

After a quick pass through the translator......

I'm finding this drama between normally pleasant people to be quite intoxicating. May I help it continue?