Important news for the Pet Battle Forum Guild

Pet Battles
03/03/2016 08:18 PMPosted by Darmande
03/03/2016 07:45 PMPosted by Zunde
It's negative so it's bad mouthingEnd of discussion. (Am i doing this right?)

After a quick pass through the translator......

I'm finding this drama between normally pleasant people to be quite intoxicating. May I help it continue?

You're going a little far with Pleasant but pretty much.
Hey, I am pretty pleasant.....most of the time.
03/03/2016 07:25 PMPosted by Tiresias
Is she really badmouthing the guild or making a valid criticism?

Her comments have no specific target or evidence, and as such makes the entire guild seem suspect. That's unfair to the great majority of the really good people in this guild.
03/03/2016 09:27 PMPosted by Pandalfeet
03/03/2016 07:25 PMPosted by Tiresias
Is she really badmouthing the guild or making a valid criticism?

Her comments have no specific target or evidence, and as such makes the entire guild seem suspect.

Because calling out players by name is against ToS.

That's unfair to the great majority of the really good people in this guild.

03/03/2016 05:01 PMPosted by Sunborne
To those of you in the guild who have been rude to me as of late

Not labeling the entire guild. It has some great people in it. People I still call friend. I will miss them, I just don't feel welcome in it anymore because of the drama. I hate drama.
03/03/2016 10:08 PMPosted by Sunborne
Her comments have no specific target or evidence, and as such makes the entire guild seem suspect.

Because calling out players by name is against ToS.

That's unfair to the great majority of the really good people in this guild.

03/03/2016 05:01 PMPosted by Sunborne
To those of you in the guild who have been rude to me as of late

Not labeling the entire guild. It has some great people in it. People I still call friend. I will miss them, I just don't feel welcome in it anymore because of the drama. I hate drama.

Are you still going to read?
Ok. Sun? This thread has gone a bit far afield.

Let's wrap it up. What do y'all say?
I hate drama.

For someone who hates drama, you seem to cause quite a bit of it.

I read a majority of the Epic Stone thread and, from an outsider's perspective, I felt you came off as the instigator more often than not.
03/03/2016 11:03 PMPosted by Okgoodbye
I hate drama.

I read a majority of the Epic Stone thread and, from an outsider's perspective, I felt you came off as the instigator more often than not.

I feel differently and that she was just stating her opinion in regards to the discussion like everyone else.
I hate drama.

Having a different opinion and offering alternative solutions = causing drama huh, Brawler? Apparently you didn't read very many of my posts and just a selective one or two.

You read a "majority of the Epic Stone thread". It sounds like you just happened to miss every constructive feedback post I made like this one. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742364802?page=19#361
you've editted your post quite a bit, but it's still very combative. you basically call that guy (okgoodbye) a liar for having an opinion you dislike. after going through his pets, you are quite proud to figure out that his alt is brawler. as if cogshanks doesn't exist =/
although your post is much tamer than it was before, it still only proves that his observations are most likely correct.

by the way, you know that the majority of the logic is faulty in your "constructive feedback" example because a few posts below it, zunde exposes that it is. i'm confounded as to why you're using that post as a shining example of a quality?

about 75% of that "constructive post" is based on a false dichotomy, 15% something called a slippery slope fallacy, 10% appears to be a made up observation.

it's not really a constructive post to me at least.

edit: it sucks feeling that the whole guild is against you, but i doubt that was the case. everyone on this thread seems to like you. *shrug*
Sun. I'm asking nicely. Please let this lie.

I was in that thread and I never read her post as coming off that way. Everyone was defending their opinion on epic stones and everyone had a few posts that could be read as "aggressive".

03/04/2016 02:32 AMPosted by Alonnie
by the way, you know that the majority of the logic is faulty in your "constructive feedback" example because a few posts below it, zunde exposes that it is. i'm confounded as to why you're using that post as a shining example of a quality?

That is a pretty good example of constructive feedback. As for the logic, it follows the logic of her previous posting in the thread. Also it follows a bit of Blizzard's logic because look at our weapons and gear? Grey, white, green, blue, purple, orange and now artifact, are you saying you don't see that as a tend that can hit pets as well? Zunde's post really did not expose anything because most of us already knew that Legion had new pet content coming. No one thought that epic stones was going to replace content, especially since they have been in the game files for years.
I always thought that rule #1 of any group was that you do not talk about that group.

is this not like the 2nd or 3rd time you left the guild? sounds a little like you might be the queen. remember I am just a cykotic old man who has no clue.
03/04/2016 06:03 AMPosted by Hamstar
I always thought that rule #1 of any group was that you do not talk about that group.

Agree. There is also a guild website which would have been an infinitely better place to air dirty laundry. Gquitting in the WOW forums is in very poor taste and it certainly makes me believe that you are looking for and enjoy the drama. The turn in this thread makes me feel embarrassed.
What's going on? What did I miss? Did a skim and it seems someone had it out for Sunborne, don't know why. Out pets should do the fighting, not us.
It makes me sad that some people aren't feeling welcome. I love Sunborne and a ton of the other people I've met in this guild. <3 I've never meet a more generous group of people ever in WoW.
I have no horse in this race
nor did I mean any disrespect.

I'm just the type (like others in this guild) who "calls is it as they see it" per se.
I'm going to go ahead and put an end to all this.

We all just need to relax and calm down and get this forum and guild back to the friendly enviroment that we have strived to inhabit.

Everyone just say sorry and /hug it out so we can get back to the important matters at hand...

Like why Graves is underrated or if Peddlefeet really needs a buff...

And this last part is a selfish reason on my part but I can't write the rest of my story without there being a calm peaceful serenity among my peers.

So let's get together and make the Pet Battle Forum great again #2016.
03/04/2016 02:37 PMPosted by Renotarshil
So let's get together and make the Pet Battle Forum great again #2016

RenoTrump!