Today is my birthday

General Discussion
So today, I turn 18.

Whew. Growing up sucks and it's just beginning...

I want to thank everyone at WoW, from the Devs to the players. This game has been something i've played for about 3 years straight and has honestly been there for me when nothing else was. I appreciate everyone who has played with me or helped me get better. I started in mid cata, was a noob, then stopped playing and joined sometime in mop. In that time i have moved, had my heart broke, learned life lessons through experiences in high school, experienced things in general that i never imagined to.

The only thing that has remained the same, is WoW. I love Every aspect of it, though things may not always change how i want them too.. WoW has always been there for me. Thank you everyone:D
Happy Birthday buddy! I know this sounds like a weird old people thing, but I hope you'll take a moment to enjoy your first time voting!! (If you plan to, that is.)
happy birthday!
I plan on voting but im not sure how to sign up :x I get my full license today and i think i sign up then lol.. I appreciate it though :D
I quit WoW when I was 19. Don't spend your early 20s playing video games.
So today is your birthday
That's what I've been told
What a wonderful birthday
Now you're one more year old
On your cake there'll be candles
All lighted, it's true
While the whole world is singing
Happy Birthday to you ....
Happy birthday man. May RNG be on your side.

Soon you'll be able to buy another item to make life fun, er in murica that is. Idk in Canada, still.
Ding!

Grats!

Happy Ice cream cake day
Thank you everyone<3 oh and that little song made my life
Happy Birthday!

Growing old is not for the weak :) I'll be turning 56 this year so I've been through a lot of it.

While a lot of people love high school, I think most of us don't ever want to go back. Ever. I did well in High School, I had a lot of friends without being one of the "popular" clique, wasn't picked on, but I still wouldn't want to go back. I didn't hit my stride until about 20-22ish, and if I was to live over again I wouldn't want to start much below 28-35.

But here are my words of wisdom. Try to live each day as if it was your last, or short form, live without regrets. Tell the people you love that you love them often. Take risks and tell that person you'd like to go out with them that you would like to go out with them :) While you are still young (18-25) if you have a group of friends you think that you will always have them and the good times/parties/group activities will keep happening. Truth is, they won't. People slip away and you lose track. When my son was still living at home he had the opportunity to go to Hawaii with a group of friends. He was hesitating because of the money cost -- he had the money, he had the time. I told him if he couldn't "afford" to go to Hawaii at this stage in life where he had no rent and was between jobs, when did he think he would be able to go? So go to concerts, do stuff, get it out of your system and again -- no regrets.

I far more regret the things I didn't do than the things I did.
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` (¸.•´ *¨*Happy Birthday Leornido*¨*•.¸¸✶
03/04/2016 11:47 AMPosted by Leornido
So today, I turn 18. Whew. Growing up sucks and it's just beginning...

Life is just starting :) Nothing to be scared of, its an adventure. Happy Birthday :)
Happy Birthday. Growing up's not as bad as it's made out to be, but it's no dreamland either. You'll find your place in life. As was said before me, leave nothing to regret. Forth and fear no darkness.
Oh to be 18 again.
Happy birthday, hope to see you always happy and your moments unforgettable.
18?

Hah, wait until you hit 25, if you want to talk about aging sucking. Alice Cooper should have made a song about that one.

Happy birthday, though, OP, may someone embarrass you by singing badly to you in public.
Grats OP. You are old enough to drink now
Happy Birthday! :D

I wish I was 18 again lol.

03/04/2016 12:30 PMPosted by Naeron
Hah, wait until you hit 25

Pfft, I'd take 25 again too :P.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RphtZNN0rM

o/` Look at your life, who do you want to be before you die?
Look at your life, what do you want to do? o/`