Getting disconnected changing realms!

Technical Support
1 2 3 17 Next
Help! I can't change realms without getting disconnected! It give me this error code: BLZ 1900004. Please fix this!
my 25 garrisons!!
Same thing happened to me logging on a little earlier.
EDIT: Just resolved.

Same. Specifically, I am able to log into Stormrage and Illidan. When I attempt to log into Ravencrest, I am disconnected and given the error code BLZ51900004.

Thanks in advance; I'm sure patch day is crazy on your end.
Yep same deal here can not change realm lucky I'm on my main one.
Going from Zul'jin to Area 52, same error, BLZ 51900004
going from Darkspear to nagrand oceanic getting same error BLZ51900004
Keep trying, it worked for me when I double clicked a realm, rather than using the button at the bottom.
getting an error code after being disconnected when changing to another realm BLZ51900004
I can log into Sargeras just fine, but trying to switch to Sentinels or Wyrmrest Accord give me the BLZ51900004 error, too.
I am getting "You have been disconnected. (BLZ51900007)" when trying to log in to Wyrmrest Accord. The error pops before realm or character selection; I do not get the opportunity to try any other realms.
Yep same.....fine when logging into main account, but am unable to switch to alt servers.
force quit when signing into the game, on the loading server option then when i signed in i was able to select a new server.
cant get into winterhoof/kilrogg
Can't log into Dark Iron or Azuremyst same error as everyone else.
Same thing is happening to me. I can't change realm at all... I get dc then a fatal error.
I'm not hearing Blizz chime in on this............what the heck?
Running into the same issue, I can log in to my other realms, except for Alleria :(
What the heck Blizz? At least let us know you're working on it, something! Nothing but crickets...........
03/22/2016 01:43 PMPosted by Archaeus
What the heck Blizz? At least let us know you're working on it, something! Nothing but crickets...........

I tweeted at them and was told that they are aware of this and are investigating it and working on a resolution. Give them time.