Stuck at Connecting

Technical Support
1 2 3 15 Next
Whenever I get try to log in I get stuck at the connecting screen. I checked my internet and its online and everything. I can log onto battle.net and send messages to my friends and stuff. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Tinco,

Let's try power cycling the connection and flushing the DNS.

Here's a support article with steps on how to do the power cycle.

Here's a support article with how to flush the DNS.

Once both of those are done, test out the game and let me know what happens.

Customer Support Contact Information

Got some feedback?
Dankoril, tried both. Not using firewall either, so cant be anything of that sort. Seems a lot of others are having this issue, think it is on blizz end.
smae issue for me.
Raejien,

I just reset your account from my end to see if that helps. When you get the chance, please try the account again and let me know what happens.

Got some feedback?
@Dankorii

Thankyou for trying that, but i am still having the same issue. I attached a photo of what this looks like.

http://imgur.com/TBYOAbY
Dank, can you try for me as well? I'm out of ideas. :/
Since 1 PM server been trying EVERYTHING (yes, everything so dint ask) and still get error code 51901021. MY wife is on same router, same ISP, in same realm, having NO problem playing. Realm status says my realm is down but my guilds is raiding now. So WTF gives?

WHY DO I GET THIS DAMN 51901021????
Also stuck at Connecting. Have power cycled router, flushed DNS. I'm using wine 1.9.6 on ubuntu 14.04.
@Chimay
Ah, that just proves it isnt a wine not being updated issue.
I'm in the same situation
Same issue, Ubuntu!
Copying from the other thread (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742915192?page=1#10) Since that's over in the customer support area and not techical

Also Ubuntu (15.10), same issue with "Connecting". Tried restarting and resetting wifi.
Wine version wine-1.9.2 through PlayOnLinux
Rest of my guild is able to get on and I'm the only *nix user

EDIT: Last few lines of my log

err:ntdll:NtQueryInformationToken Unhandled Token Information class 28!
fixme:advapi:BuildSecurityDescriptorW ((nil),(nil),1,0x198fa28,0,(nil),0x6a0c3d0,0x198fa20,0x198fa84) stub!
fixme:avrt:AvSetMmThreadCharacteristicsW (L"Audio",0xa81e9a8): stub
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x198ed38,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x198ec38,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x198ed18,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x198ec28,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x198ed18,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x198ec28,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:winhttp:get_system_proxy_autoconfig_url no support on this platform
fixme:winhttp:WinHttpDetectAutoProxyConfigUrl discovery via DHCP not supported
fixme:winhttp:get_system_proxy_autoconfig_url no support on this platform
fixme:toolhelp:CreateToolhelp32Snapshot Unimplemented: heap list snapshot
fixme:toolhelp:Heap32ListFirst : stub
err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {77f10cf0-3db5-4966-b520-b7c54fd35ed6} not registered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {77f10cf0-3db5-4966-b520-b7c54fd35ed6} could be created for context 0x1
err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {77f10cf0-3db5-4966-b520-b7c54fd35ed6} not registered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {77f10cf0-3db5-4966-b520-b7c54fd35ed6} could be created for context 0x1

Update: Updated to wine 1.9.6, same issue :(
I'm having issues too.. If i log in I get crazy lag and then dc's me. If I do get in and attempt to change realm it also dc's me.. tried on two account, three pc's.. did the usual reboot, reset router etc.. no luck.. all happened after the patch
Raejien,

Do you mind if I try logging in to your account from my end? I would need to change the password in order to do so, but a password reset email will be sent when I'm done testing. I basically want to verify if the connection issue happens from my end while on your account, since my account is currently working.

Got some feedback?
I wonder if something in the patch is breaking WINE... I'm having the same issue running MINT with crossover WINE.
03/22/2016 06:12 PMPosted by Suplah
I wonder if something in the patch is breaking WINE... I'm having the same issue running MINT with crossover WINE.

Probably -,-
Same here (Ubuntu 15.10, Wine 1.9.3 and 1.9.6). But I've successfully connected from other machines running Windows as well as from this one through a Win7 VM.

The problem appears to be authentication. Launching from the Battle.net app gets me to the window with "Connecting". When trying to log into the game from it's own login screen I get the same window, but the next step should be to ask for my authentication code. So it seems the game is unable to reach the WoW authentication servers when run through Wine.

@Blizzard is there any info you might be able to give us on last nights patch that can be passed along to the Wine guys?

Thanks.
For what it's worth I can log in just fine on my mac but I get stuck at the "Connecting" screen on my Ubuntu/wine machine. It's clearly an issue with the patch on wine.
@dankorii
Sorry for the late response. Yes that is fine with me.
Having the same issue here, tried on wine 1.9.2 and 1.9.6. It's borked on wine.