Spires of Arak WPvp Axefall VS Southport

Emerald Dream
All I see is old school world pvp back in azeroth and the regular taanan jungle pvp yet we have this big beautifully designed terrain to fight on in Draenor thats empty and we should take advantage of it before we really head back in Legion. So who would be interested in a war between alliance in horde in these two towns in Spires of Arak? :D If enough people are interested it would be dank to do this on a weekend
04/04/2016 01:31 AMPosted by Gloomhxc
So who would be interested in a war between alliance in horde in these two towns in Spires of Arak?

The entire reasoning for not doing anything in Draenor is because most of the toys are restricted to Draenor, less toys in wpvp the better.
04/04/2016 01:34 AMPosted by Tobi
So who would be interested in a war between alliance in horde in these two towns in Spires of Arak?

The entire reasoning for not doing anything in Draenor is because most of the toys are restricted to Draenor, less toys in wpvp the better.
World pvp in draenor is a big no.
!@#$ the toys and buffs.
Also the zone buffs in Spires are ridiculous. It'd be great if it wasn't in draenor
Spires had a lot of WPvP earlier in the expansion. I remember seeing a lot of videos and screenshots of it.

I remember the defining feature of those videos and screenshots was the giant red targeting circles constantly being spammed atop raid groups as both sides just used nukes instead of actually fighting one another.

Man WoD has just been super duper great amirite gais?
we have this big beautifully designed terrain to fight on in Draenor thats empty and we should take advantage of it before we really head back in Legion.

Do you not remember the wPvP during WoD s1 and before?
Dang I didnt know it was a big no.. I thought buffs and toys were the fun part of wpvp
there will probably be remakes of all these in legion that will function in azeroth
I believe the overall hope from most people is that all those remakes we're seeing only function on the Broken Isles. Its the best case scenario, which is unfortunate because its still a pretty sucky situation.

I two shot a geared healer in Tanaan tonight with Seven's burst macro, using only three WoD toys. Its kinda ridiculous.

(I know they were geared because I fought them again after with no CDs up and we had a good 2 minute fight which eventually ended with us just parting ways because there was no real progress on either side)
I would be down for giving spires one more good wpvp fight before Legion.
WAIT until my 2 characters I'm leveling are out of the zone--cant imagine being dead 24 + hours by giant zerg again like beginning of wod

--actually get to read the quests this time instead of grabbing and running for my life
04/04/2016 02:22 AMPosted by Gloomhxc
there will probably be remakes of all these in legion that will function in azeroth

Remakes of what the draenor perks and toys? No, not at all. Legion has moved in a pretty good direction besides some of the ability purge.
Spires used to be a war zone, there was one night where Reszo, Sunferenboli, and other Alliance leaders mustered 80+ to fight WSB's zerg.

They ended up chasing WSB from Veil Terokk all the way south past Southport.
all hail reszo!

our lord and savior will return to us once again
04/04/2016 02:10 AMPosted by Vairal
Spires had a lot of WPvP earlier in the expansion. I remember seeing a lot of videos and screenshots of it.
That's because The Undergrowth was the first true questing bottleneck in the WoD leveling process. Everything before that was (relatively) segregated by faction and zone.

edit: WoW != WoD
ew
04/04/2016 10:27 AMPosted by Xeer
That's because The Undergrowth was the first true questing bottleneck in the WoW leveling process. Everything before that was (relatively) segregated by faction and zone.

It was a !@#$ing blood bath and hilarious.

Head hunting zerg guild scrubs not in their huddled masses.
All about the WPvP, but to be honest I got so burned with spires open world contact. It was awesome when it was not planned, where any thing could happen at any given time. But as mentioned above the crazy addition of toys would only make it worse IMO.

Make no mistakes though, if the rumble in the jungle moves back to spires i will surely make my presence known.

/Cheers
Main reason i want to do this is because I see a lack of any other kind of rp or wpvp that isnt vanilla/azerpth based and with a server filled with so many active wpvpers we should be fighting where the game and story are taking place breathing life into the dead world