Alliance pvp guild

Emerald Dream
My disc priest is looking for a wpvp guild on alliance side. As of right now he is fully pvp geared and I'm looking to get him involved in something on the alliance side of things. I also run a horde priest so let that be known. I run under a if its red it's dead motto so if you concerned about be being a spy that's well your choice :).

Thank you.
This kid sucks.
I agree. However I'm old enough to be you're father, son.
This is my alliance priest in case anyone wanted to criticize him in public :)
anything but chaos/division vll and yr good
Nobody worth a damn will take a panda into their ranks.
Pandas are wonderful. The food based racial is glorious. And I like being fat in game and irl!
You have an interesting rp story, with twin Pandas--one choosing horde, the other alliance. I imagine a lot of family tensions at reunions.

That said, Order of the Blue Wyvern guild have been doing some fun stuff at their home base in Lakeshire. Priests are always welcome.
Thanks for the shout-out. Yeah we do a little of everything, tend to avoid Tanaan/phaseline PvP and try to organize more of the even sided/fair numbered fights with as little interference from toys as possible.

We do a little RP, a little WPvP, raid once a week, and do rbgs twice a week. As for "spying" I don't have a problem. I have had WSB in my roster, and still do. There isn't anything to spy on but I trust people to not do that sort of thing :)
03/21/2016 05:06 PMPosted by Eadred
Nobody worth a damn will take a panda into their ranks.
WTF, Vedma. I thought we were tight.
03/21/2016 07:23 PMPosted by Danterius
There isn't anything to spy on

srsly i don't get why people "Spy" when there's nothing to even spy on it's just losers trying to be edgy and dramatic
03/21/2016 07:44 PMPosted by Bobreezy
There isn't anything to spy on

srsly i don't get why people "Spy" when there's nothing to even spy on it's just losers trying to be edgy and dramatic
I spy on Technique. I know what Mav looks for in women.

This information will be passed around as a deterrent.
03/21/2016 07:47 PMPosted by Propedal
03/21/2016 07:44 PMPosted by Bobreezy
I spy on Technique. I know what Mav looks for in women.

This information will be passed around as a deterrent.

Ill keep my !@#$ and %^-*! chat to a minimum from now on. You should have kept ur mouf shut propedal!
I've seen more of people taking screen shots of guild chat and throwing it on Twitter for drama sake

I just want to play the game. Make some friends and pvp. I'd like to try and help alliance get back into some good pvp. Which is hard to do anymore. I did some pvp at tarren mill last night with jalen and some other cool guilds. Was the most fun I've had until they called a 40 man in for 10. Good times!
danterius your mog?

is this reszo reborn?

HAS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR THE GREAT AND POWERFUL RESZO RETURNED TO SAVE US?
I am pro Oldirteh. Always makes me smile when I see him in Warspear.

^5
Was the most fun I've had until they called a 40 man in for 10.

Pretty sure you've seen those kinds of engagements enough from the Horde side to know that's just how it goes: bring overwhelming numbers, and stack nukes.... just in case.
It goes both ways. Often we engage numbers double what we have and continue to fight. I don't care about dieing. I'm not going to whine. Lol. A fight is a fight. Bring it.
Thanks for the shout-out. Yeah we do a little of everything, tend to avoid Tanaan/phaseline PvP and try to organize more of the even sided/fair numbered fights with as little interference from toys as possible.

We do a little RP, a little WPvP, raid once a week, and do rbgs twice a week. As for "spying" I don't have a problem. I have had WSB in my roster, and still do. There isn't anything to spy on but I trust people to not do that sort of thing :)

DO not talk to it danterius, his pets are terrible

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Oldirteh/pet#status=is-collected&quality=3

We only take quality
I have mini Diablo. You're pet argument is invalid