The Graves Comedy Hour

Pet Battles
That's what they should rename the pet battle weekly quest when it pops up. Have the Benny Hill soundtrack playing in the background as you fight.... ti makes the time go by and might bring a smile to your lips.
Yeah, wish we could have pets in tiers so I never had to see Graves + MPD + whatever ever again.
Just think in a year these exact same threads will exist only with different names
04/08/2016 10:15 AMPosted by Zunde
Just think in a year these exact same threads will exist only with different names

Yeap, Someone will just takes Graves spot.
It feels to me like I actually encounter fewer Graves teams during pet battle week, and those that I do face tend to play poorly. I know using Shell Armor is just as cheesy as Graves, but my P/P Crusher kills off Graves before it can use its AoEs a second time if my opponent leaves it in, and Crusher is at nearly full health in the end.

Yeah, but at least that king of the hill won't rein for an entire year before he gets nerfed. Unless the pet promotes another one of blizzard's games, anyway.
04/08/2016 08:57 PMPosted by Agorel

Unless the pet promotes another one of blizzard's games, anyway.

introducing the new Overwatch pet! No weaknes to any pet class, everything that Graves does currently, and is able to use 6 moves instead of 3! Moves include a heal similar to the crawdad, an entry hazard (800 non-crit damage) and a move that switches out to the lowest hp pet, on a 2 round cd!

only $29.99 on the blizz store! or free if you play x-amount of games on Overwatch.

Yeah, but at least that king of the hill won't rein for an entire year before he gets nerfed. Unless the pet promotes another one of blizzard's games, anyway.

You're crazy for thinking this won't happen.

Valk and DAH say hi!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySkafsRm9po&index=2&list=PL43BC481C0D1458AE
04/07/2016 03:44 PMPosted by Hearthwind
Yeah, wish we could have pets in tiers so I never had to see Graves + MPD + whatever ever again.

Heh. I rather enjoy the pve aspect of pet battling but I tried to do that 5 win quest today, and saw that combo so often I raged harder than I ever have in this game. Well, bar the Celestial tourney.
I'm currently trying to finish the thing, and I'm loaded for Graves, and no one is running Graves!

The most common pets I'm seeing at this hour are MPD and Creepy Crate. And Unborn Valk, of course.
Oh, and Anub Idol.

Anub Idol seems to be what most people tag in when they take Graves out.
Graves + Weebom+MPD seems to be pretty unstoppable unless you build specifically for them.
04/11/2016 12:22 PMPosted by Krayik
Graves + Weebom+MPD seems to be pretty unstoppable unless you build specifically for them.

Every time I build specifically for them, I find myself facing Dandelion Frolicker and Nexus Whelpling!

I've gone 3-13 this morning!

So at least I'm giving some people some wins.
04/11/2016 12:25 PMPosted by Kaivax
04/11/2016 12:22 PMPosted by Krayik

Every time I build specifically for them, I find myself facing Dandelion Frolicker and Nexus Whelpling!

So at least I'm giving some people some wins.

Hence the much needed nerfs to those three XD

They are strong vs everything, and their counter face plants against a lot of normal comps.

Weebom/Graves/Teroclaw is a new kind of horror.
04/11/2016 12:25 PMPosted by Kaivax

I'm glad it's not just me. I think I went 20 losses and 5 wins. Oh I was mad.

This is why I don't care for the pvp battles though, and I like the pve even if it ticks me off sometimes. You see a lot of Scissors Scissors Rock so you form a Rock Rock Paper, only to head off against a Paper Paper Scissors the next time.

.. I was ready to throw something. And not any of those options.
Everyone I run into runs mechanical, so I really don't change out my elemental team that much. It's all about speed.
While hes always seemed a bit OP compared to other aoe pets, in my experience hes only really broken when people abuse the haunt+unlimited consume corpse bug. If they would finally fix that stupid glitch he would be much more reasonable to deal with...
I've been using a team that consists of, The Spring Rabbit, Unborn Valk, and the Darkmoon Zepplin, it's been doing surprisingly well :3