SKIMPY Racial Transmog Please!

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next
I feel like there is already enough of that type of armor in the game. I wouldn't necessary ask for more of it but on the same side I understand why people would want more of it when Blizzard has supplied a good amount of it in nearly every expansion.

There should be equal amounts of the armor for male and female character if we're going to add more.
Kinda sad when you think about how decades ago it was all about sexual liberation, getting rid of old stigmas and now people try to bring those very things back, why?

I'm all for skimpy clothing since it creates divesity and I often like to mix skimpy with covering.

I sometimes like to think that people dont want ''sexualized'' poses/clothing because it reminds them of a body they dont have or are not willing to achieve. Kinda like dragging everyone down to their level you know?
I support this.
I also support this
Same

04/08/2016 08:49 AMPosted by Alithun
nough of that type of armor in the game. I wouldn't necessary ask for more of it but on the same side I und

04/08/2016 08:49 AMPosted by Alithun
I feel like there is already enough of that type of armor in the game. I wouldn't necessary ask for more of it but on the same side I understand why people would want more of it when Blizzard has supplied a good amount of it in nearly every expansion.

There should be equal amounts of the armor for male and female character if we're going to add more.

You are joking right? There hasn't been a plate kinis since... VANILLA.
There were a variety of skimpy plate armors introduced in Burning Crusade. There are also "slimmed down" versions of warrior tier armor in Wrath of the Lich King for female models only.
04/08/2016 01:17 PMPosted by Alithun
There were a variety of skimpy plate armors introduced in Burning Crusade. There are also "slimmed down" versions of warrior tier armor in Wrath of the Lich King for female models only.

oh yeah thats like 3 expansions ago and one piece of armor that is slimmed down
yep that should be enough to hold the rest of warcraft life span

NOT
bump
04/08/2016 01:57 PMPosted by Cecilemarie
04/08/2016 01:17 PMPosted by Alithun

oh yeah thats like 3 expansions ago and one piece of armor that is slimmed down
yep that should be enough to hold the rest of warcraft life span

NOT

There are a lot of recent skimpy armor models in leather/cloth department with this recent expansion, too. Personally I believe I see a good amount of skimpy sets already to not warrant an even greater influx of them.
04/08/2016 03:23 PMPosted by Alithun
There are a lot of recent skimpy armor models in leather/cloth department with this recent expansion, too. Personally I believe I see a good amount of skimpy sets already to not warrant an even greater influx of them.

There are a lot of head to toe armor models in leather/cloth/mail/plate department with this recent expansion. Have you taken a look at all the tier set? and pretty much all the quest set to? Personally I believe I see a good amount of SJW pleasing armor sets already to not warrant an even greater influx of them..

But if you feel strongly about it, you can make a thread about how there is to many skimpy clothing and how we should have less in Legion
I'd like to see how far that thread goes.
Good skimpy design for gents too. I also liked the artwork you linked to in your original post.
04/07/2016 11:11 AMPosted by Personalami
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Source?
doesn't have one hah

Lol yep, I gave them time to provide a source (1 day now). They didn't.
Gotta love foolish trolls.
Add brightly-colored armor to the list as well. When you can mix and match pieces, having a bunch of absurd, clown-looking stuff to choose from is great.
04/08/2016 06:08 PMPosted by Personalami
04/08/2016 03:23 PMPosted by Alithun

There are a lot of head to toe armor models in leather/cloth/mail/plate department with this recent expansion. Have you taken a look at all the tier set? and pretty much all the quest set to? Personally I believe I see a good amount of SJW pleasing armor sets already to not warrant an even greater influx of them..

But if you feel strongly about it, you can make a thread about how there is to many skimpy clothing and how we should have less in Legion
I'd like to see how far that thread goes.

Yeah I totally agree, there are a good amount of head to toe armor models in the game already. I don't know how I would feel about having skimpy tier sets as they are generally the sets of armor a -ton- of the art team's attention falls into.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=2014/oathclaw-wargarb

That is a link to a skimpy tier set that was introduced in Legion and honestly there are a good number of skimpy questing or Garrison rewarded transmogs, too.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=2104/frostwolf-garb

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1796/shadowmoon-regalia

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1799/thunderlord-garb

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1975/anchorite-regalia-recolor

Once again, I don't there is too much skimpy clothing but I believe instead we have a good amount of it to begin with. I'm fine with it being put into the game, honest, but the tone with the last few expansions has gone towards the more "fully armored" style of gear.
Yeah, I don't understand why that trademark Night Elf Sentinel outfit hasn't become available in-game yet...

We should be able to obtain and transmog all of the racial guard outfits.
They actually just censored the Xmas gear...which makes me sad.
04/08/2016 07:20 PMPosted by Sevaryn
Yeah, I don't understand why that trademark Night Elf Sentinel outfit hasn't become available in-game yet...

We should be able to obtain and transmog all of the racial guard outfits.

It's pretty bizarre that they haven't put together some sort of extra team that handles a constant flow of cosmetic armors for collection in mogging. Could be like...some sort of world loot system, with a challenge or something like that. Maybe even set up mini-factions to get rep with to get the armor...or even if it's just from some brand new vendor in each capital city!

Something like the armory/war mill would also be a pretty good idea I think, and it'd allow for the collection of many sets too.

04/08/2016 07:23 PMPosted by Lightisright
They actually just censored the Xmas gear...which makes me sad.

...I was under the impression that it was just extra and different looking xmas gear. Are we certain the old Winter Veil clothes are being completely replaced?
I support this. But when was the last time they actually introduced new sets or pieces that were skimpy? Has there been anything since vanilla? They probably won't add any new skimpy armors because of the uproar started by a complaint in Overwatch.

But please Blizz, give us some new higher definition skimpy armors!
04/08/2016 08:26 PMPosted by Mirri
They probably won't add any new skimpy armors because of the uproar started by a complaint in Overwatch.

lol one person complaint isn't an uproar
but yeah more skimpy clothing. A higher definition one would be good.
I agree with this