SKIMPY Racial Transmog Please!

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 Next
04/08/2016 07:20 PMPosted by Sevaryn
Yeah, I don't understand why that trademark Night Elf Sentinel outfit hasn't become available in-game yet...

We should be able to obtain and transmog all of the racial guard outfits.

It's pretty bizarre that they haven't put together some sort of extra team that handles a constant flow of cosmetic armors for collection in mogging. Could be like...some sort of world loot system, with a challenge or something like that. Maybe even set up mini-factions to get rep with to get the armor...or even if it's just from some brand new vendor in each capital city!

Something like the armory/war mill would also be a pretty good idea I think, and it'd allow for the collection of many sets too.

04/08/2016 07:23 PMPosted by Lightisright
They actually just censored the Xmas gear...which makes me sad.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was :(

...I was under the impression that it was just extra and different looking xmas gear. Are we certain the old Winter Veil clothes are being completely replaced?
I would not be surprised if it was
04/04/2016 03:30 PMPosted by Personalami
LIKE THIS: http://imgur.com/bdg7aGE
or http://i.imgur.com/Sp5YIDg.jpg

Give your reply.

More Skimpy Clothing. If you need an idea to go about it.

Why not give us a night elf racial transmog as seen in the Vanilla cinematic? Wouldn’t this be the best time to do it since Legion is heavily focus on the night elf lore?

or the Nightborne armour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4frZiYX-II
See the video, thousands of views. People wanting the armor to be obtainable in the game to be worn.

More Option for Everyone? Let people dress the way they want to. As of right now, there is a lack of skimpy clothing in the game and that is clear. There isn't a whole lot of it to chose from right now, and it's been a very long time since any new options were introduced. People have to resort to low resolution Vanilla outfit to be skimpy.

There is no reason why this can't happen. The majority of gamers love Skimpy clothing.
Blizzard, you guys even use skimpy clothing as a way to advertise World of Warcraft.
(See the Night Elf druid in the Vanilla Cinematic)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/20082209/world-of-warcraft-takes-to-the-streets-of-europe-4-4-2016
Why did the group of urban artists from ARTtitude use Night Elf wearing Skimpy Clothing for the walls along Great Eastern Street?

Because people love them. There is no need to be censoring everything that is in the slightest degree, sexually attractive or sexy.

These people that complain about things being "too sexy," "too sexist", etc. are a TINY minority in the gaming community. Don't listen to them, they will keeping pushing their agenda further and further if you give in.
I think race/faction based mogs should be added to crafting. So if you are exalted with a faction you can buy blacksmithing, leatherworking, or tailoring patterns for racially themed cosmetic gear appropriate to the rep faction. Win-win for transmoggers and crafters alike.
04/09/2016 07:35 AMPosted by Faerôndil
I think race/faction based mogs should be added to crafting. So if you are exalted with a faction you can buy blacksmithing, leatherworking, or tailoring patterns for racially themed cosmetic gear appropriate to the rep faction. Win-win for transmoggers and crafters alike.
04/04/2016 03:49 PMPosted by Iiotian
I want to be a Warden.

You have a sexy mog.
I think race/faction based mogs should be added to crafting.

Or they could do a questline where you have to be a guard for a little while, like the Hillsbrad questline where you're a questgiver. Give directions to the newbie, get poked until the troll is satisfied that he's heard all of your lines, make life miserable for the poor opposite faction player who just wants to finish their holiday meta.
04/09/2016 12:43 PMPosted by Crius
04/04/2016 03:49 PMPosted by Iiotian
I want to be a Warden.

You have a sexy mog.
thx

Brilliant!

That's actually a really good idea! Heck, maybe they could even make craftable cosmetic mogs for everyone's use; people could finally wear togas, Roman-esque gladiator armor, and heck, if they don't become available through world drops, maybe even the Nightborne sets... things like that! (Might even be good to add the current unlockable cosmetics from WoD in somewhere too...)
04/09/2016 05:17 PMPosted by Ariiah

That's actually a really good idea! Heck, maybe they could even make craftable cosmetic mogs for everyone's use; people could finally wear togas, Roman-esque gladiator armor, and heck, if they don't become available through world drops, maybe even the Nightborne sets... things like that! (Might even be good to add the current unlockable cosmetics from WoD in somewhere too...)

Thank you!

I've always wanted things like the Dark Ranger and Ironforge Mountaineer to be available. Race based cosmetic gear would be really cool. But this could go well beyond that. Most rep factions have some armor or weapons that are unique. The Sunreaver Onslaught and the Shattered Sun Offensive both have really cool versions of the Sunfury Bow that are not available to players. It would give crafters a reason to go grind those factions and then have something to sell.
Always for more options but if lady characters get skimpy clothes I demand the same treatment for male characters.

Let our men be shirtless!

... /cough
04/09/2016 11:28 PMPosted by Faerôndil
04/09/2016 05:17 PMPosted by Ariiah

Thank you!

I've always wanted things like the Dark Ranger and Ironforge Mountaineer to be available. Race based cosmetic gear would be really cool. But this could go well beyond that. Most rep factions have some armor or weapons that are unique. The Sunreaver Onslaught and the Shattered Sun Offensive both have really cool versions of the Sunfury Bow that are not available to players. It would give crafters a reason to go grind those factions and then have something to sell.

I have always wanted something like this. Racially themed gear could ALSO be a good fit for archaeology, as long as the sets had no attached stats and were just for transmog
04/09/2016 11:33 PMPosted by Sinzali
Always for more options but if lady characters get skimpy clothes I demand the same treatment for male characters.

... /cough

I definitely want sets that allow a shirtless option... especially for Druids and Shaman!
04/10/2016 05:41 AMPosted by Faerôndil

... /cough

I definitely want sets that allow a shirtless option... especially for Druids and Shaman!
for all

... /cough
Like this?
Skimpmogs please.

Also let Sandrene's Invisible Vest be transmogged
MORE SKIMP! MORE SKIMP! DON'T SKIMP THE SKIMP
04/10/2016 04:38 PMPosted by Epigorerime
MORE SKIMP! MORE SKIMP! DON'T SKIMP THE SKIMP
04/04/2016 03:32 PMPosted by Espure
Legion is probably going to be as focused on NE lore as WoD was on Draenei lore.

Ouch, my sides.