SKIMPY Racial Transmog Please!

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12
Bring back the Polychromatic Visionwrap by putting it on Wyrmthalak's loot table
04/04/2016 03:32 PMPosted by Espure
Legion is probably going to be as focused on NE lore as WoD was on Draenei lore.

You mean that most of the elves/draenei we encounter will be in the process of being killed or already dead, except for the evil elves/draenei who are trying to kill the nice elves/draenei, and we have to kill all the evil elves/draenei, and then Blizzard uses the elf/draenei "involvement" in the expansion as its previously unknown bad guys and local murder victims for the orcs/demons as an excuse to not include the playable elf/draenei faction in a future expansion where their involvement would make total sense?

Sounds exactly right, actually. Except that last part hasn't been proven for the expansion after Legion.
04/11/2016 05:10 AMPosted by Pouncey
You mean that most of the elves/draenei we encounter will be in the process of being killed or already dead, except for the evil elves/draenei who are trying to kill the nice elves/draenei, and we have to kill all the evil elves/draenei, and then Blizzard uses the elf/draenei "involvement" in the expansion as its previously unknown bad guys and local murder victims for the orcs/demons as an excuse to not include the playable elf/draenei faction in a future expansion where their involvement would make total sense?

Sounds exactly right, actually. Except that last part hasn't been proven for the expansion after Legion.

HAH.

...yeah...

It still angers me just thinking about it. :/ And it wouldn't surprise me if it's exactly as you see it, too. Times like these, I wonder why they ever races other than the Orcs and Humans to Warcraft at all...
Legion is probably going to be as focused on NE lore as WoD was on Draenei lore.

Yep. It's like they brought Vrykul into the expansion just to have an excuse to ignore Night Elf concepts and focus on their fetish: "dur dur savage". Vrykul got some resemblance from Orc trash gear in WoD.
04/11/2016 07:10 AMPosted by Osiria

Yep. It's like they brought Vrykul into the expansion just to have an excuse to ignore Night Elf concepts and focus on their fetish: "dur dur savage". Vrykul got some resemblance from Orc trash gear in WoD.

LMAO maybe but there is some hope in Legion as you can tell by the Highborne armour. But those armor are made by different developers so... its probably not going to be available for the players + its a bit sexy and anything sexy is... ya know...
What I've always wanted desperately is one of the Teldrassil Sentinel armor sets. It looks so cute.
04/12/2016 08:41 AMPosted by Nekooppai
Teldrassil Sentinel armor sets. It looks so cute.

There isn't any preview of such a thing in Legion but hopefully that changes.
Although the nightborne looks promising.
You guys are asking the same company that took away the not-at-all-risqué Tracer butt pose to put in skimpy night elf armor?

Good luck.
it's been awhile since I hit this one up haha
hmmm
I would love something like Tyrande's amazing dress.
I'd love Tyrande's outfit, but also. I hope they make new transmogs that are stylish & "skimpy" for both horde and alliance. These things shouldn't be faction specific. And CLOTH, literally 99% of cloth armor is robes....I haaaate robes. T_T