CALLING ALL PvP TANKS

Arenas
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
04/10/2016 04:33 AMPosted by Neco
04/09/2016 07:21 PMPosted by Holymane
die in hellfire

I've already done The Black Gate in LFR this week.

Come show me blood can be useful and 1v1 me as frost. If you can't atleast do that then what is the point of tanks? :}
Look at that a 1400 player called an 1100 player bad... what's next.
04/10/2016 08:27 AMPosted by Deathknight
Come show me blood can be useful and 1v1 me as frost. If you can't atleast do that then what is the point of tanks? :}

He can. We beat lots of frost dks last night.

If tanks aren't your thing that's cool. I personally enjoy my characters abilities. It's fun. I play dps too and heals. All are fun.

Double tank 2s is the answer to hunter/healer or war/dk & healer.

My friends and I did 100 wins of tank 3s for the vicious saddle on the horde side.(2 prot wars and guardian druid)

If we can get another tank we can run 3s for the mount! Fun :D
Delete this thread pls..

Tanks should be where they belong -> PVE
I am also here to ridicule said tanks.
04/10/2016 05:30 AMPosted by Pingazlol
04/09/2016 05:56 PMPosted by Cinnamonbun
ive found that ppl who main tanks in pvp are usually retarded on a whole new level

and this is a garbage xpac, its hard to have any fun in it, you already said it yourself, so if someone finds and play something he enjoys, that makes him a retard?

people don't like tanks in arena, they have no 3s successfull teams, you just see them in 2s, i don't do 3s but judging from what people say, the complaints comes from 2s

you don't like tanks in 2s, but is some dps specs/healers any less retarded? some of the dps that play with healers in 2s need dampening to win games, you hate the dude who play prot in 2s but you like the surv hunter with frozen ammo who needs 15 mins games to win?

04/10/2016 09:23 AMPosted by Fabuloustom
Delete this thread pls..

Tanks should be where they belong -> PVE

and same can be said about dps and healers, after all both are pve roles
04/10/2016 04:42 AMPosted by Nicky
04/10/2016 04:33 AMPosted by Neco
I've already done The Black Gate in LFR this week.

wow how do u die in lfr as a tank with all that parry and dodge.

Lol. I take it that you've never done The Black Gate in LFR.
04/10/2016 08:46 AMPosted by Stubbychubby
04/10/2016 08:27 AMPosted by Deathknight

If tanks aren't your thing that's cool. I personally enjoy my characters abilities. It's fun. I play dps too and heals. All are fun.

My friends and I did 100 wins of tank 3s for the vicious saddle on the horde side.(2 prot wars and guardian druid)

If we can get another tank we can run 3s for the mount! Fun :D

Yes, double tank is the answer to 1300 Warrior/Healer. Congrats, you beat the system!

A tank can 1v1 almost any DPS in the game so long as the tank isn't an absolute retard. That's absolutely no indication of skill or even usefulness. You will never pressure healers, you will always die in dampening, you provide no useful utility to the team, and you have garbage CC.

Being good at BGs is tantamount to beating kids at the special olympics. BGs are the home of male Night Elf Hunters with their "Of the Alliance" title backpeddling into a wall while using Barrage as their first cast in the fight. Of course you're going to succeed as a tank. Nobody in that battleground even understands what a trinket is.
While running my Disc in 2's i don't mind running into tanks....I just laugh it up and wait a few till they just fall over. No pressure from any tanks atm. Tank comps = easy win, just takes a little longer.
No no, Battlebra. You're wrong, but I won't explain why you're wrong. Instead I'll just drone on about how I can AoE and pad meters really well, while completely avoiding the main discussion. Blood totally brings stuff to PvP that Unholy/Frost don't.

I'm just not going to tell you what it is, because not even I know what it is.

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
04/10/2016 12:18 PMPosted by Neco
Lol. I take it that you've never done The Black Gate in LFR.

i have, it's ez.

in random bgs? ok lmao

in the 1300s? ok lmao
I love this thread so much. You tanks seriously are clueless about how this game works, and if you would get your head out of your @#$ and try an actual pvp role, and try to better yourself instead of being locked below the 1400s, because you feel empowered and special when you 1v2 undergeared baddies in a random BG because of how unkillable you are, then you might get a clue.
04/10/2016 12:48 PMPosted by Morbaren
No no, Battlebra. You're wrong, but I won't explain why you're wrong. Instead I'll just drone on about how I can AoE and pad meters really well, while completely avoiding the main discussion. Blood totally brings stuff to PvP that Unholy/Frost don't.

I'm just not going to tell you what it is, because not even I know what it is.

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

The People's Blood
This is what WoD does to people
04/10/2016 03:23 PMPosted by Shivins

in random bgs? ok lmao

in the 1300s? ok lmao

Are you some kind of professional because you clicked your way to 1700?
04/10/2016 10:08 PMPosted by Medívh

in random bgs? ok lmao

in the 1300s? ok lmao

yo yo, homeboy you talking !@#$ to shivs?

no. why would you think that?

in random bgs? ok lmao

in the 1300s? ok lmao

wow ur about to get lynched idk shivs apart from seeing ayy lmao but thats just a r00d boy thing to say

jks fk yeah im professional. u tryna wargame homie???