I love World Of Warcraft.

General Discussion
I love what this game is becoming and where it's heading. This game is a hobby but a hobby that I love to do. I fully support anything this game will give us now and in the future. I left this game years back being like one of those that feel like they can find something better. I went into the Army and my reality took over for a some time. I still thought about that game as an escape though the bull crap I dealt with in Iraq. I looked forward to coming home seeing my family dealing with the ptsd bs I got from over there. Then get on with my life and enjoy this game. This was a way out of that misery from over there.

This game has given me plenty of time enjoying quests, finding about the lore and finding the few decent people to talk too and share those experience. What I don't like is when people that continue to talk crap about the game I love. The meaning less bickering about payments, content that haven't come out yet with expansions. Even if you run out of things to do in this game. You will eventually find other things to do anyways with Warcraft. Whatever that is, you'll eventually find it. Some people don't think about the positive this game has to offer.

Besides complaining just enjoy the game as it is. It's a really good game, you just have to find ways around your differences about it. I come here to talk about this because I think more people need to support this game besides talking crap about it. Somebody needs to stand up and if it's me then to hell with it. It's me, hopefully more people feel the same way. I hope I'm not alone on this.
Maybe when you get to max level you'll feel differently

:)
+1
Downvote salt incoming in 3...2...1...
This is how I feel. I just thought I wouldn't be the only one that still has love for this game. Just wanted to see if anybody that's still out there that feels the same way. I'm sick of all the negativity people talk about this game.
I feel the same way!
04/11/2016 02:58 AMPosted by Sambrose
I love what this game is becoming and where it's heading.

You lost me here. I happen to love the game as well, but completely dislike the direction it's been going and keeps going.

I fully support anything this game will give us now and in the future.

Blind faith in Blizzard detracts from the credibility of your post.

I went into the Army

I thank you for your service to this country.

seeing my family dealing with the ptsd bs I got from over there

I hope your getting the support you need, my prayers go to you and your family.

What I don't like is when people that continue to talk crap about the game I love.

If I have a friend and he's doing drugs and it's a problem and impacting him poorly, do I stay silent "out of love" or do I confront my friend and be honest with him? I guarantee the majority of those talking crap care for the game, otherwise they simply wouldn't take the time to post in the first place.

The meaning less bickering about payments

Not a big issue for me, but considering we are getting less than in the past and waiting just as long for it, I could see where some may question the current sub fee. I'm not saying I agree, just that I understand.

After WoD, I can also see the questions regarding the price of the expansion itself.

Besides complaining just enjoy the game as it is.

I think it's only natural to discuss issues with the game. Millions have left the game, subs have been in decline since cata. Perhaps it's time to confront the issue head on instead of pretending it doesn't exist.

I come here to talk about this because I think more people need to support this game besides talking crap about it.

Anyone posting on this forum, supports the game despite whatever they say in regard to a particular topic.

Somebody needs to stand up and if it's me then to hell with it. It's me, hopefully more people feel the same way. I hope I'm not alone on this.

Plenty of white knights on the forum, I question how often you read the forums if you don't realize that.

Look, I realize that the forums can go through very negative trends. This happens because people are passionate about this game. The back and forth is a positive thing despite the apparent negativity. These discussions provide feedback even if it's general discontent. That feedback is important to Blizzard and a good company will make good use of it.

I appreciate how you feel, but you shouldn't question the "love" or "passion" of others because they are communicating how they feel. Ever argue with your girlfriend or wife? Did you suddenly stop loving her because of the argument? Highly unlikely.
If people are really not having fun they stop playing and find another game that's more to their liking. The days of just sucking it up and sticking it out are over because the market is literally flooded with MMOs that you can play. Instead of sticking with one game like players used to in years past, they are jumping from new game to new game because that's what their friends are doing.

Blizzard has more competition than ever before. They just don't realize it yet and that is why we got the crappy WoD expansion.

Every so often I subscribe when I feel nostalgic about the game. Sadly, most of what I loved about it is gone.
If you love it so much then why dont you marry it?!!212@?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...
04/11/2016 03:27 AMPosted by Wapogustapo
Maybe when you get to max level you'll feel differently

:)

Those with no sin shall cast the first stone. OOPS !
I love what this game is becoming and where it's heading. This game is a hobby but a hobby that I love to do. I fully support anything this game will give us now and in the future. I left this game years back being like one of those that feel like they can find something better. I went into the Army and my reality took over for a some time. I still thought about that game as an escape though the bull crap I dealt with in Iraq. I looked forward to coming home seeing my family dealing with the ptsd bs I got from over there. Then get on with my life and enjoy this game. This was a way out of that misery from over there.

This game has given me plenty of time enjoying quests, finding about the lore and finding the few decent people to talk too and share those experience. What I don't like is when people that continue to talk crap about the game I love. The meaning less bickering about payments, content that haven't come out yet with expansions. Even if you run out of things to do in this game. You will eventually find other things to do anyways with Warcraft. Whatever that is, you'll eventually find it. Some people don't think about the positive this game has to offer.

Besides complaining just enjoy the game as it is. It's a really good game, you just have to find ways around your differences about it. I come here to talk about this because I think more people need to support this game besides talking crap about it. Somebody needs to stand up and if it's me then to hell with it. It's me, hopefully more people feel the same way. I hope I'm not alone on this.

Just don't visit the forum and you like the game a lot better. Not sure why blizzard thought this forum was a good idea.
04/11/2016 04:35 AMPosted by Raggnor
I love what this game is becoming and where it's heading.

You lost me here. I happen to love the game as well, but completely dislike the direction it's been going and keeps going.

I fully support anything this game will give us now and in the future.

Blind faith in Blizzard detracts from the credibility of your post.

I went into the Army

I thank you for your service to this country.

seeing my family dealing with the ptsd bs I got from over there

I hope your getting the support you need, my prayers go to you and your family.

What I don't like is when people that continue to talk crap about the game I love.

If I have a friend and he's doing drugs and it's a problem and impacting him poorly, do I stay silent "out of love" or do I confront my friend and be honest with him? I guarantee the majority of those talking crap care for the game, otherwise they simply wouldn't take the time to post in the first place.

The meaning less bickering about payments

Not a big issue for me, but considering we are getting less than in the past and waiting just as long for it, I could see where some may question the current sub fee. I'm not saying I agree, just that I understand.

After WoD, I can also see the questions regarding the price of the expansion itself.

Besides complaining just enjoy the game as it is.

I think it's only natural to discuss issues with the game. Millions have left the game, subs have been in decline since cata. Perhaps it's time to confront the issue head on instead of pretending it doesn't exist.

I come here to talk about this because I think more people need to support this game besides talking crap about it.

Anyone posting on this forum, supports the game despite whatever they say in regard to a particular topic.

Somebody needs to stand up and if it's me then to hell with it. It's me, hopefully more people feel the same way. I hope I'm not alone on this.

Plenty of white knights on the forum, I question how often you read the forums if you don't realize that.

Look, I realize that the forums can go through very negative trends. This happens because people are passionate about this game. The back and forth is a positive thing despite the apparent negativity. These discussions provide feedback even if it's general discontent. That feedback is important to Blizzard and a good company will make good use of it.

I appreciate how you feel, but you shouldn't question the "love" or "passion" of others because they are communicating how they feel. Ever argue with your girlfriend or wife? Did you suddenly stop loving her because of the argument? Highly unlikely.

(Your answer) You lost me here. I happen to love the game as well, but completely dislike the direction it's been going and keeps going.

(My answer) I'm not talking just about you. Have you ever tried to think positive about something you like besides thinking about it's faults? This game has got it's faults and I'm not blind. The good outweighs the bad in this game, that I know. Allot of people want to focus on that bad just like in real life. People want to focus on those little faults. Nothing will ever be perfect and everything needs those little faults. People should think more about the bigger picture and not the little mishaps.

(Your answer) Blind faith in Blizzard detracts from the credibility of your post.

(My answer) It's not Blind faith, it's hope. Haven't you ever felt that for a game you love playing?

(Your answer) If I have a friend and he's doing drugs and it's a problem and impacting him poorly, do I stay silent "out of love" or do I confront my friend and be honest with him? I guarantee the majority of those talking crap care for the game, otherwise they simply wouldn't take the time to post in the first place.

(My answer) But there more bad good, people want to focus to much on the bad. Seems like it's in most people DNA. Just try to see the brighter side of life. It took a couple of wars for me to see that. It's there though but people don't want to fight for that brighter side.

(Your answer) I think it's only natural to discuss issues with the game. Millions have left the game, subs have been in decline since cata. Perhaps it's time to confront the issue head on instead of pretending it doesn't exist.

(My answer) I understand discussing the issues but when they go overboard with it. Seems kind of overkill if you ask me.

(You answer) Anyone posting on this forum, supports the game despite whatever they say in regard to a particular topic.

(MY answer) You haven't noticed the trolls on this forum? Allot of them would bash this game just to seek the attention.

(Your answer) Plenty of white knights on the forum, I question how often you read the forums if you don't realize that.

(MY answer) First off, I'm not a white knight. Just somebody that gets sick of people crying over over about Little things! You can discuss your difference about something but you don't need to beat a dead horse about it. One time is enough to get your point across. Instead of that you see multiple people complaining about the same thing. Don't you think Blizzard hasn't figured out what these people are talking about? They don't need to see it a thousand times over.
I went into the Army and my reality took over for a some time. I still thought about that game as an escape though the bull crap I dealt with in Iraq. I looked forward to coming home seeing my family dealing with the ptsd bs I got from over there. Then get on with my life and enjoy this game. This was a way out of that misery from over there.

Coming from a military family myself I can relate. I had family in Iraq also and even though I wasn't over there fighting I was worried about them. Especially since they were stationed in Bagdad itself.

Was happy to see them come home safe but pretty sure they have some ptsd from having mortars dropping near their barracks every night and having to patrol the streets of Bagdad in a jeep.
Maybe you should first play the game before hitting the forums.

This would involve leveling, raiding and pvping. Not necessarily whats recent but anything really. You haven't done anything, you don't know anything. Get off the forums and go play the game first.
This game is Trash.

I had Nostalgia goggles like OP a few weeks after resubbing. I get it. Your mind tries to find whats great about the game you once loved, but then you see the internal design. How bad it is;

How mechanics and systems like gemming, enchants, Armor Pen were removed for no reason,
How every single class is homogenized down to 3-5 buttons and some CD's,
How contradictory and nonsensical the design decisions are.
How, while leveling, I ding so fast that I don't get enough time to care about the zone story lines.
How Talents and Glyphs are no longer strategic choices but are now just 'flavor'
How much Blizzard is just milking a game they won't even bother to release Patches for anymore.
How Garrison bots automated pretty much every task a max lvl toon would do besides raid.

"Yeah we know leveling is broken, pay us $60 to skip our mistake" - Blizz. We all know that If Blizz removed all mobs and all NPC's from the game, people would still pay $15 a month just to zerg each other at Tarren Mill or jump around in front of Org. Then people come up with some stupid handicap like Ironman Challenge, a way to turn leveling to a Dark Souls experience because conventional leveling requires so little effort and decision making its actually inspires existential dread.

Eventually you look in the mirror and realize that you are just subbed out of Stockholm Syndrome. You still get a dopamine response from this game. Good for you OP. However, I recommend you find a more productive activity to fill your time.
the thing is TS, people are not here complaining for no reason.
If they were, i would agree with you 100%, but they are not.

The people who are complaining here have EVERY right to do so due to the state of the game, especially when you compare it to past xpacs.

been a massive fan of blizzard for 20 years, played wow since day 1, and this is by far the worst state this game has been in to date.
04/11/2016 03:35 AMPosted by Sambrose
This is how I feel. I just thought I wouldn't be the only one that still has love for this game. Just wanted to see if anybody that's still out there that feels the same way. I'm sick of all the negativity people talk about this game.

you may be sick of it, but the negativity is not unwarranted.

Blizzard wants to know what we don't like in the game so that they can adapt the design and keep our subscriptions.
04/11/2016 06:02 AMPosted by Nayaga

Blizzard wants to know what we don't like in the game so that they can adapt the design and keep our subscriptions.

they have said they also want to know what we do like as well.