Total EU-Horde Runs Completed: Unknown
Total Runs Between US/EU Alliance & Horde: 989
Moose Mounts Obtained US-Alliance: 6,168
Moose Mounts Obtained US-Horde: 4,182
Moose Mounts Obtained EU-Alliance: 245
Moose Mounts Obtained EU-Horde: 207
Total Moose Mounts Obtained Between US/EU Alliance & Horde: 10,802

24 hour final FriendshipMoose run on 8/27 - 12 AM - 12 AM EDT

My name is Zelse and I am someone who enjoys to helping online gaming communities. Some of you might know me from OpenRaid. I helped 1000's of people through OpenRaid get their achievements, experience content, and/or got them a mount. Some may know me for Diablo Season 4, where I power leveled people to 70 for the HOTS mount. I have returned to WoW recently and have decided to extend my hand at helping again by helping the US-Alliance community in getting their Heroic Archimonde kill for the moose mount.

With that being said, I will be assisting the US-Alliance side with their mount runs, with at least one run a week. I will probably do an average of 2-3 a week; however, this will be dependent on how many helpers I have. These will not always be a 1 shot type of raid and may require some progression. The run will consist of a few carry's (1-3 under the ilvl), raiders that have the ilvl/experience. but maybe not a kill, and carriers (Those of us that are overgeared). People just need to be aware that it might take a couple of pulls to get everything to click together.

Let's be there for one another and help everyone out that would like a moose! And of course... FOR THE ALLIANCE :).

• friendshipmoose.com has been updated to show when the next run will be along with US-Horde runs and even both EU-Alliance & Horde!.
  • If you need to message me, please do so on Twitter instead of Twitch. It is much easier for me - @Zelse007.
  • Offering me gold or money for a spot is frowned upon.
  • Please do not act entitled that you should go because of x, y, or z. These are free runs and I will do my best to get people in as I can.
  • Yes Mumble is required :)
  • Yes the runs are free! :)
  • You're not required to follow me on twitch.tv/zelse007 to get into the runs. Followers are definitely appreciated if you enjoy the stream and what I do. I randomly select people on the stream to get into these runs
  • +1 for Zelse! ^.^
    I think I've seen your runs listed in LFG sometimes(with open raiders get priority) but +1 to helping people!
    03/18/2016 03:33 PMPosted by Xiata
    I think I've seen your runs listed in LFG sometimes(with open raiders get priority) but +1 to helping people!

People from OpenRaid don't get priority. The runs are not related to OpenRaid. I think there is a group that does their own geared to kill Archimonde runs. Not 100% sure though.
    Glad to see this is still a thing. FriendshipMoose really restored my faith in the community. That and avoiding the GD Forums.
    Thanks for doing these for the community!
    Im down for helping horde side if needed...

BTAG Nubulous#1489
    Updated with current stats as of today. For those wanting to assist as carriers, be sure to contact 1 of coordinators on friendshipmoose.com :)
    For those who may not know, the Friendship Moose folks are some of the most awesome people you might ever meet.
    Next #FriendshipMoose run is tonight at 11 PM EDT! Hope to see some of you there!
    I am not affiliated with Friendship Moose but Zelse has been an amazing friend and I truly believe in what he does.

:)
    Aww, thank you Naer <3. You're an awesome friend too! Next run will be Wednesday, 11PM EDT. See you there! Moose for everyone!
    Reminder that there is a moose run tonight at 11 PM EDT! More moose for the community for free! Hope to see a bunch of you there!
    Hey, I just wanted to post on your thread ahead of posting my own. Your Friendship Moose runs inspired my guild a few months back to do them for my server Horde-side. We just lost a guildie to a blood clot about a week ago, and we started a twitter movement to try and get him an NPC in Legion. Well, someone mentioned "why does he deserve it?", and, while I could go on for hours about why he does, we decided to try and earn it in his name and support his (and his family's) favorite charity in the mean time.

We decided we'd run a weeklong Moose Run for Make-A-Wish in his honor and ask for retweets to our #bringEgontoLegion movement on twitter as an entry "fee" or posts on our Fenris forums thread in favor of it. We're going to be matching $1 per moose we get for people during the week.

Our idea is actually quite similar to your St. Jude raidathon, and I had no idea you'd be doing something like that in the coming months because I had stopped following the news on the official Friendship Moose. I didn't want it to look like we were coming in and stealing your thunder or idea (I think great minds must just think alike in this case).

I figure since you guys are primarily Alliance based, and we can ONLY do Horde, it'll work out okay. Plus we're only going to be open up for other servers for a week, and then we're back to using our own server list.

Great job on everything you've done for the community, and for making people happy. It inspired us, and I'm sure it inspired others as well.
    03/31/2016 12:00 AMPosted by Cryoxene
    Hey, I just wanted to post on your thread ahead of posting my own. Your Friendship Moose runs inspired my guild a few months back to do them for my server Horde-side. We just lost a guildie to a blood clot about a week ago, and we started a twitter movement to try and get him an NPC in Legion. Well, someone mentioned "why does he deserve it?", and, while I could go on for hours about why he does, we decided to try and earn it in his name and support his (and his family's) favorite charity in the mean time.

We decided we'd run a weeklong Moose Run for Make-A-Wish in his honor and ask for retweets to our #bringEgontoLegion movement on twitter as an entry "fee" or posts on our Fenris forums thread in favor of it. We're going to be matching $1 per moose we get for people during the week.

Our idea is actually quite similar to your St. Jude raidathon, and I had no idea you'd be doing something like that in the coming months because I had stopped following the news on the official Friendship Moose. I didn't want it to look like we were coming in and stealing your thunder or idea (I think great minds must just think alike in this case).

I figure since you guys are primarily Alliance based, and we can ONLY do Horde, it'll work out okay. Plus we're only going to be open up for other servers for a week, and then we're back to using our own server list.

Great job on everything you've done for the community, and for making people happy. It inspired us, and I'm sure it inspired others as well.

I think what you're doing is incredible. I'm sorry for your loss, but I know that he would be very happy to see this from his guild and would be proud of all of you. If there is anyway I can help spread the message, please let me know.

#FriendshipMoose run #113 tonight at 11PM EDT. Will we break 1250 moose?! Hope to see a bunch of you there :).
    Hello Everyone,

The next FriendshipMoose run is tonight at 11 PM EDT. Hope to see a bit of you there! Will we break 1300 moose tonight for free?!
    Good Afternoon All,

FriendshipMoose run #121 will be tonight at 11 PM EDT. See you all there!
    +1 for Zelse, great runs!
    Good Morning All,

#FriendshipMoose run #127 returns again tonight at 11 PM EDT. 1357 moose for the World of Warcraft community for free now!
    How does one get into a run?