FriendshipMoose Update-Free H Archimonde

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 5 6 7 10 Next
I'm interested in joining :)
Good Morning Everyone,

#FriendshipMoose run #345 will be tonight at 9:30 PM Eastern! Were into the final push of moose runs for everyone until 7.0. Lets try to get as many moose as we can before the patch! Don't forget about the FriendshipMoose community gathering today at 5 PM EDT as well. Check Group Finder under custom! Hope to see you all today!

-Zelse
for horde too or only ally?
I would like to join if you're doing a horde version. thanks.
06/26/2016 11:21 AMPosted by Alsett
for horde too or only ally?

06/26/2016 01:08 PMPosted by Wug

There are Horde runs by FriendshipMoose groups, it's just not hosted by Zelse, but you can check this page and see the schedule, and how to join. It's a lottery type of drawing, though. Read up on FAQ.
http://friendshipmoose.com/index
06/26/2016 01:08 PMPosted by Wug

wug,add me with the battletag: AlseTT #1593
if u wanna,we can find a party and them get the archimonde
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Just a reminder that we will have #FriendshipMoose run #349 tonight at 11 PM EDT. Were still on the road to 4k moose for the community before 7.0! We can maybe make it happen. Hope to see you all tonight!

Horde runs are done by @AutomaticJak & @Holyzorea. Be sure to check for information on friendshipmoose.com.

-Zelse
How long will the runs be, I get home at 9:30pm CST :c
me and my bf got a manny/archi lockout with only those two alive if that helps any been trying hard to find a group but no dice.
will wait for a moose run on the weekend since I'm on GMT +8. :)
thanks for your help :)
Anyone that runs them that are more PST friendly? The times on friendshipmoose.com are rough on my schedule.
-hugs for Zelse- <3
Good Afternoon Everyone,

#FriendshipMoose run #352 will be tonight at 11 PM EDT! Still trying to push for 4k moose before 7.0! We can make it happen. Hope to see you all tonight!

I sometimes do earlier runs on the weekends. I also have a 12 hour and 24 hour run coming up in the next few weeks.

-Zelse
Good Afternoon Everyone,

#FriendshipMoose run #357 will be tonight at 11 PM EDT! Lets get a couple more free moose for the community before the holiday weekend!

-Zelse
730 Blood DK still trying to find a group >.<
Good Afternoon Everyone,

#FriendshipMoose run #361 will be today at 7:30 PM EDT. We will be doing a couple of runs before everyone heads out the door, if they haven't already, for the 4th of July weekend. Hope to see you all tonight!

-Zelse
Hey I would like to get some help getting the achieve and mount.
Can you add me and help me out with this? I can pay gold
Do you guys need help? I have spare time on my hunter for the holiday today :)
Shoot! Missed the last one! Totally keeping an eye on this now, hopefully my work schedule will play nice and allow me a day off when these last pair of events happen XD