Am i the only one who has faith in blizzard?

Arenas
04/13/2016 06:41 PMPosted by Griever
04/13/2016 06:30 PMPosted by Applesnapple
my plan for legion was gonna be nostalrius... lf new mmo

Look up Camelot Unchained.

thank you for the suggestion :)
04/13/2016 04:36 PMPosted by Typhs
I'm pretty excited about running at healers idk maybe it's a 123 thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0W6nUN54no
04/13/2016 07:44 PMPosted by Applesnapple
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Look up Camelot Unchained.

thank you for the suggestion :)

Stoked for it.

Yes
I lost any faith i had for legion when i watched a vid that showed garrisons/mission tables are in the game still after the massive flop that was.

I dont want to pay $15 a month or spend gold for some other poor schmuck to play god dam facebook games with a queing simulator.
04/13/2016 11:30 PMPosted by Khrolek

I think as it is, Legion is the last straw for a lot of previously dedicated players.

Celeston makes Ghostcrawler look like an amazing class balancer.

04/14/2016 12:04 AMPosted by Serotønin
I lost any faith i had for legion when i watched a vid that showed garrisons/mission tables are in the game still after the massive flop that was.

Well I mean.. you could just not do them.

They're useful for lazy gold making and profession leveling. That's about it.

At least with Class Halls you have to share it with other people.
04/14/2016 12:17 AMPosted by Spicycitrus
04/13/2016 11:30 PMPosted by Khrolek

I think as it is, Legion is the last straw for a lot of previously dedicated players.

Celeston makes Ghostcrawler look like an amazing class balancer.

04/14/2016 12:04 AMPosted by Serotønin

Well I mean.. you could just not do them.

They're useful for lazy gold making and profession leveling. That's about it.

At least with Class Halls you have to share it with other people.

I understand your point and i have chosen to do almost nothing with garisons and i chose to gear slower but not touch ashran either. Problem is the new version is required to get your artifact weapon, the thing that allows you to kill or heal !@#$ in legion. Your only choice of weapon for the entire xpac requires you to do content the playerbase overwhelmingly rejected this xpac
04/14/2016 01:58 AMPosted by Serotønin
I understand your point and i have chosen to do almost nothing with garisons and i chose to gear slower but not touch ashran either. Problem is the new version is required to get your artifact weapon, the thing that allows you to kill or heal !@#$ in legion. Your only choice of weapon for the entire xpac requires you to do content the playerbase overwhelmingly rejected this xpac

i mean you could also realize the garrison missions are more "send out mission, they bring you back things to do in the world" than facebook game-y, like they explained in the past and in the more recent blue posts

but everybody's hoppin on that garrison hate train cuz it's easy
04/14/2016 02:09 AMPosted by Tyranova
i mean you could also realize the garrison missions are more

04/14/2016 02:09 AMPosted by Tyranova
facebook game-y
04/13/2016 02:59 PMPosted by Renwlzwanabe
I think legion will be better then wod.

i mean SURELY they won't ignore all this awesome feedback this time.

SURELY they have learned something in the last year and a half.

r-r-right guys?

No, cause every expansion post wotlk got worse than of its predecessor, that is a fact and the die hard and blizzard know it
what a throwback thread
legion is the most fun xpac yet imo

class balance is decent despite all the crying these days. ww monks and frost mages seem too strong, and bm/fury/demonology too weak but other than that everything seems some what viable with the right comp

theres not too much of a grind although the artifact knowledge system needs to go quicker to play alts

you can log in pvp, get gear so you're not behind, and when you start in the beginning gear isn't a huge gimp like it has been in the past

best pvp expansion by a mile imo. this casualization to accommodate an aging player base with more responsibilites and less time to devote to grinding has made it really enjoyable for me and the people i play with

hats off i'm here for good.
12/06/2016 02:49 PMPosted by Horderambe

class balance is decent despite all the crying these days. ww monks and frost mages seem too strong, and bm/fury/demonology too weak but other than that everything seems some what viable with the right comp

theres not too much of a grind although the artifact knowledge system needs to go quicker to play alts

you can log in pvp, get gear so you're not behind, and when you start in the beginning gear isn't a huge gimp like it has been in the past

best pvp expansion by a mile imo. this casualization to accommodate an aging player base with more responsibilites and less time to devote to grinding has made it really enjoyable for me and the people i play with

aren't you that guy that was complaining that you got "CCd for two whole minutes straight"?

retards like this are the new target audience for this game
12/06/2016 02:49 PMPosted by Horderambe

My god the delusion
can we just have wod back. or even better, a good season like 7,8,10,15
04/13/2016 03:01 PMPosted by Seriana
Even the most loyal of dogs will get up and just walk away if they're beaten and kicked too many times by their owners.
I guess they haven't kicked us hard enough because, well, we're still here....
12/06/2016 02:57 PMPosted by Ghostshoes

aren't you that guy that was complaining that you got "CCd for two whole minutes straight"?

retards like this are the new target audience for this game

yeah and i said frost mages seem too strong. no one should have that much mobility/utility/burst/survivability in one class. doesn't mean theyre completely unstoppable, if i play a hybrid comp we beat them so the balance isnt to the point where it's unplayable

12/06/2016 03:03 PMPosted by Zorazer

My god the delusion

they fixed all the things that kept me from playing the past 2 full expansions. what's deslusional about that.

idk why anything other than cynicism is frowned upon on these forums and is probably why most of the suggestions get ignored. im not saying i dont rage but when 95% of the forum is just berating the "devs" well that request for constructive dialogue is pretty easy to ignore on principle alone

gotta give credit where its due, they fixed a lot of issues people complained about in the past, regardless of how long it took at least its done
I WAS WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

7.2 could fix alot of things though (read what they said they'd do)
12/06/2016 05:12 PMPosted by Renwlzwanabe
7.2 could fix alot of things though (read what they said they'd do)
What are your sources, Ren?
Faith is belief in something based in lack of material and quantifiable proof. I don't believe in things without proof.