Baby Winston

General Discussion
04/19/2016 05:32 PMPosted by Soroudi
Where's the Feat of Strength? You know, the only reason I purchased it.

I'm sure it will come in the pre patch or whatever. Like the Grommloc from Blizzcon.

But you purchased a game just for a feat of strength in a different game?
04/19/2016 05:40 PMPosted by Melaroi
04/19/2016 05:32 PMPosted by Soroudi
Where's the Feat of Strength? You know, the only reason I purchased it.

I'm sure it will come in the pre patch or whatever. Like the Grommloc from Blizzcon.

Yes. I also got beta like 5 months ago and I don't even use a PC.
04/19/2016 05:41 PMPosted by Soroudi
04/19/2016 05:40 PMPosted by Melaroi

Yes. I also got beta like 5 months ago and I don't even use a PC.

I can't judge. I've given Blizzard money for some pretty silly stuff over the years.
04/19/2016 01:46 PMPosted by Ornyx
04/19/2016 01:40 PMPosted by Honeymoon
He's a gorilla; he has feet of strength instead.

Haha! :D

But yes, for all those who have pre-purchased the Overwatch Origins Edition or Collector's Edition, Baby Winston is in the process of rolling out!

How does this work with amazon orders, and for console versions? Couldn't pre-order for the Mac for some odd reason... *cough*
says he got delivered to me but still greyed out and can't summon. logged out and completely restarted pc and still the same thing :/

edit: he just showed up in my bag...yay :-)
Bought Origin Editions yesterday, no pet yet :(

/Edited

Was in Bags not in Mail.
04/20/2016 07:11 AMPosted by Tachisdrood
Bought Origin Editions yesterday, no pet yet :(

/Edited

Was in Bags not in Mail.

Uh oh... I guess I need to try to remember which toon has a few empty bag slots before I log in to claim mine
Yeah he just appears in your bags.

If they can't deliver it there I bet they'd let the postmaster handle getting him to you.

He also apparently is too shy to show his face in my Armory.
If you purchased a pre-order other than the Blizzard digital purchase, I can't imagine how Blizzard would know to send your pet to you. You'll probably need to apply a code before they would know you are owed a pet.
04/20/2016 07:26 AMPosted by Melaroi
Yeah he just appears in your bags.

If they can't deliver it there I bet they'd let the postmaster handle getting him to you.

I'm surprised the Postmaster hasn't blacklisted me from his route yet, I keep him busy
04/19/2016 01:46 PMPosted by Ornyx
04/19/2016 01:40 PMPosted by Honeymoon
He's a gorilla; he has feet of strength instead.

Haha! :D

But yes, for all those who have pre-purchased the Overwatch Origins Edition or Collector's Edition, Baby Winston is in the process of rolling out!

So is there/will there be a Feat of Strength, or not? I saw the little guy randomly appear in the inventory of one of my alts as I was rolling through my garrisons.