[H]<Volition>[5/13M] VERY SOCIAL[Raid/RP/PVP]

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
<Best Blood DK EVER!!
You mean biggest baddie ever c:
Hey iam looking for a guild that sounds just like that iam going to be a ret pally for legion I was a frost DK for WOD but dislike the changes for it add me to ask more my battle tag is morbidgull#1926
Do pineapples belong on pizza?
08/07/2016 03:36 AMPosted by Arielord
Hey iam looking for a guild that sounds just like that iam going to be a ret pally for legion I was a frost DK for WOD but dislike the changes for it add me to ask more my battle tag is morbidgull#1926

Added you, speak to you soon =)
<Volition> had a cute demon hunter powow. It was a lot of fun! Join us in the shenanigans. http://imgur.com/a/XngTy
Pre patch is fun.
08/08/2016 04:25 PMPosted by Sanstra
Do pineapples belong on pizza?
You bite your tongue! >=c

I can't early-access, so no DH fun-time for me. Broken Shore questline though....it gave me feels I didn't want or need.
Hi, I'd be interested in joining, I can DPS well, and could in the past Tank very well, and have been looking for a PvE focused guild with lots of activity, social wise.

My battlenet thing is Penakoto#1954, would love to talk to you guys in detail about joining.
08/12/2016 11:51 AMPosted by Penakoto
Hi, I'd be interested in joining, I can DPS well, and could in the past Tank very well, and have been looking for a PvE focused guild with lots of activity, social wise.

My battlenet thing is Penakoto#1954, would love to talk to you guys in detail about joining.

Talk to you soon =)
Join in on the Legion fun everyone!
08/13/2016 10:47 AMPosted by Zenturi
Join in on the Legion fun everyone!

Yeah!
Sanstra is a potatokin confirmed
Are you taking any healers? I have an rsham, hpal, and priest. I don't have much DPS experience, but I could give it a shot if you need some second stringers for backup.
Bump! Zug Zug :)
Great guild! Consider applying if you want a solid community again!
08/15/2016 08:24 PMPosted by Juicebøx
Are you taking any healers? I have an rsham, hpal, and priest. I don't have much DPS experience, but I could give it a shot if you need some second stringers for backup.

Unfortunately we are full on heals, although ideally a DPS with a healing offspec would be perfect.
Join the fam, we've got potatoes!
Been having loads of fun with he guild!!! <3 <3 my favorite people <3
*throws potatoes everywhere* :3