Story Forum Community Lounge 116

Story Forum
Prev 1 13 14 15 25 Next
Goddammit Medivh looks so good.

I need to get back into HoTS.
Chromie looks great, might play her if my crappy mac can still handle HotS like it used to a few months ago...
I wonder if they'll add Hots Gul'dan to the legion purchase.
I'm actually kinda sad they didn't put Medivh and Gul'dan out together
I like Chromie, I really do, but I wish they had done one of the Aspects before her for the first Dragon character. Also is she Gnome form or Dragon form?

Maybe they'll release all five original aspects at once in a combo pack or something (not sure how HotS works fr characters).
Chromie is baically the only dragon Blizzard actually likes, though.
05/05/2016 06:16 PMPosted by Waluthelia

Gnomes + Dragons = Ultimate Character.
Isn't frost suppose to be the DK Dual Wield spec? Cuz I keep getting two handed weapons from everything T_T
05/05/2016 06:50 PMPosted by Lorelaî
Isn't frost suppose to be the DK Dual Wield spec? Cuz I keep getting two handed weapons from everything T_T

One of the flaws with Baleful gear. You are better off getting the PvP weapons.

Same thing with classes that use shields too, as they don't get any.
05/05/2016 06:21 PMPosted by Shalihr
05/05/2016 06:16 PMPosted by Waluthelia

Gnomes + Dragons = Ultimate Character.

It's gonna be a real shame when Chromie becomes an Infinite Dragon and we have to kill her in a five man dungeon.
05/05/2016 06:53 PMPosted by Shalihr
05/05/2016 06:50 PMPosted by Lorelaî

One of the flaws with Baleful gear. You are better off getting the PvP weapons.

Same thing with classes that use shields too, as they don't get any.

I'm getting the weapons from LFR too.
05/05/2016 05:25 PMPosted by Waluthelia
I'm actually kinda sad they didn't put Medivh and Gul'dan out together

or Khadgar/Gul'dan.

05/05/2016 06:54 PMPosted by Sternbridge
It's gonna be a real shame when Chromie becomes an Infinite Dragon and we have to kill her in a five man dungeon.

You've ruined it.
The amount of people on the Heroes of the Storm forum that think Chromie is a Gnome or that she identifies as a Gnome makes my lore loving heart sad.

And yes, I've decided to return. Seebach was right.
05/05/2016 07:52 PMPosted by Shiwu
The amount of people on the Heroes of the Storm forum that think Chromie is a Gnome or that she identifies as a Gnome makes my lore loving heart sad.

I mean, I see her as a Gnome character and a Bronze Dragon. No reason why both can't be applicable, as long as you realise she is both.
or Khadgar/Gul'dan.

Could put Lothar and Khadgar together too, really.

But then, him and Doomhammer would be better.
I just found a new lore channel on youtube and it's fantastic! Seriously, check these guys out because they deserve the attention imho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0qzrM5_5mc&ab_channel=TheLostCodex
05/05/2016 09:34 PMPosted by Shiwu
I just found a new lore channel on youtube and it's fantastic! Seriously, check these guys out because they deserve the attention imho.

Why check out other lore channels when I have Nobbel :o. I mean he does a great job and goes pretty in-depth about topics if you ask him to make video's on them.
05/05/2016 09:52 PMPosted by Zega
05/05/2016 09:34 PMPosted by Shiwu

Why check out other lore channels when I have Nobbel :o. I mean he does a great job and goes pretty in-depth about topics if you ask him to make video's on them.

The actual video production is far better than Nobbel's. Plus as much as I like Nobbel, this narration is far better imho.

Idk, I like them both for different reasons.
Just saw the leaked pictures, and now I'm super excited for Chromie in hots. I never thought they would add her, but she is literally my favorite. All her skins look so good too, they really did a great job on her model. Medivh is okay too.