Is Blizzard ever going to fix char models?

General Discussion
Human females' feet do look a lot better than what the old models had, but they didn't get nearly as much detail as the males got. Why is that? Orcs got the same amount of detail on theirs, for both genders, so why not humans?
04/22/2016 10:16 PMPosted by Kelisaria
Are they ever going to finish correcting animations, shading problems, clipping, poor textures and unanimated hair
they probably are, new attack effects in legion might get them to work in that.
The new models do have their problems but I can't understand for the life if me why people still play with the old models.

Simply because they have much more problems. People just got used to em, including the problems.
It's really disappointing how lackluster the Night Elf model update seems. Compared side-by-side to the Human and Blood Elf updates, it's pretty clear that there was far less effort put into the Nelf model.
04/24/2016 01:23 AMPosted by Urvara
Both are important and all of the issues with every aspect of the game should be looked at with the same level of importance.

But then we'll lose a raid tier or something... I dunno. I gave up on Blizzard's excuses for this kind of stuff awhile ago.
04/24/2016 09:31 AMPosted by Justenbieber
The new models do have their problems but I can't understand for the life if me why people still play with the old models.

It's because we think the new models aren't true to the old models in many cases, and we liked the way our toons looked before the change.
04/22/2016 10:37 PMPosted by Oneone
Does anyone else have the problem where certain races sometimes looks weird in the character portrait frame? Like male and female humans, male dwarves and Night elves and female gnomes specifically?

Male night elves always look weird.
No, my character's feet look like there is poo on them.

Generally i'm more optimistic, but i'm going to use my realist side on this and say no.
04/24/2016 01:23 AMPosted by Urvara
04/24/2016 01:20 AMPosted by Auid
If you're more concerned about them fixing characters over them fixing things wrong in the gameplay.. you prob shouldn't be playing this. I hear !@#$ websites are nice to look at pretty girls while you're online.

Or... or... or... hear me out here.

Both are important and all of the issues with every aspect of the game should be looked at with the same level of importance.

Issues with character models can be just as off putting as problems with class mechanics.

I don't play this game to stare at a sexy character sorry to say. I stare at a bear butt half the time, so not really a concern for me.
04/24/2016 09:27 AMPosted by Cassima
Human females' feet do look a lot better than what the old models had, but they didn't get nearly as much detail as the males got. Why is that? Orcs got the same amount of detail on theirs, for both genders, so why not humans?

Belves are the opposite, the females have a high degree of detail, more than Human females as well, and the males look like they were forgotten.
04/24/2016 08:53 AMPosted by Clawclawbite
#1 priority should be that swimming-fetus form Druids have - that lump should actually be something.

This is updated on alpha, it's the same animal but smooth and polished. Orca glyph is still a thing, you can only use one "travel appearance" glyph since they're all one button now, so you can choose between orca, cheetah, or owl form if you want.
04/23/2016 02:49 AMPosted by Sorelai
Blizzard simply doesn't care very much about appearance customization. All of their newer games have less than WOW.

None of the newer games are MMORPGs so it makes sense that there is less. WoW is an MMORPG and needs more!