Welcome to Netherholdt!

Ravenholdt and Twisting Nether
Oh, hey, thanks Blizz, you're only A WHOLE EXPANSION LATE.
TE is still around?!?!
*Blinks and looks around carefully*

I think I messed up that incantation on that teleportation spell....
Seriously, Twilight Empire is still around?! Where are you guys hiding?!
They've been around and been active.
Why have I not seen them? This disappoints me... I've seen a few S I N players out in the world, and I get a nice buzz from getting them. Last I remembered TE and TJB had a truce though, so I was just curious.
Oh man. TE+TBJ=Truces? That was a looooong time ago, and I'm not sure if that was IC or OOC! But I'm sure we can enter into some talks one way or the other to figure it out. ;)

But for now...yay for combined servers! Lovely to see you all. ~_^
I think it was both. Either way I know Calysto and the other GMs would love to work stuff out if yall were down for RP or PvP! :)
There's only one way to find out~ Feel free to hit one of the officers up in-game and we'll see what's what! ^_^
Neato! I'm gonna drop my BTag here also in case you also need to get a hold of me (Officer for TJB) :)
Ashenhart#1601
Awesome! I'll have our guild outreach officer (Skylah) get in touch with you. ^_^

Now uh... >_> <_< Sorry for the thread hijack, Netherholdt!
I'll be sure to add you when I get home from work today. I have a couple forum posts and planning to complete for tomorrow, but I should have plenty of time to chat.
05/06/2016 10:15 AMPosted by Skylah
I'll be sure to add you when I get home from work today. I have a couple forum posts and planning to complete for tomorrow, but I should have plenty of time to chat.

Sounds good to me! Looking forward to hearing from ya! :)
Such new. Much wow.
Hi there everyone. =]
Look at all the wonderful people I never see.
It's the /join RP community from the Horde and Alliance.
:D