<Contingency> Raid Sales

Alexstrasza and Terokkar
Contingency has decided to no longer keep raiding at this time. Thank you to everyone who has supported us over the years.

~ Divr
If you're looking to purchase a heroic Archimonde carry, send me an in-game mail!
Booking has begun for the Mythic Archimonde mount. We already have some booked. Please contact us ingame or miss losing out!
Come to Moon Guard. Guilds are offering Mythic runs, Heroic runs, full gear for a lot less then this guild.
06/14/2016 05:42 PMPosted by Bladéz
Come to Moon Guard. Guilds are offering Mythic runs, Heroic runs, full gear for a lot less then this guild.

I bet you would like that you filthy roleplayer.
Would be interested in purchasing a mythic archimonde + mount kill if I can get the gold to you in some fashion as an off server scrub.
06/17/2016 01:29 AMPosted by Balthazaran
Would be interested in purchasing a mythic archimonde + mount kill if I can get the gold to you in some fashion as an off server scrub.

Please contact me via BNET and we can see what we can do.
Divr, I am interested in getting the felsteel annihilator, mythic arch only mount. Is reserving a spot for the first week of August possible? please let me know
Koko add my battletag or contact one of our officers ingame to book something!
Are you going to be selling CM Golds before the Legion pre-patch?
Mythic Archimonde mount is now for sale! Come get 'em!
06/15/2016 07:36 PMPosted by Problim
06/14/2016 05:42 PMPosted by Bladéz

What offering people cheaper prices then your over priced garbage? You bet I would.
07/01/2016 04:37 PMPosted by Bladéz
06/15/2016 07:36 PMPosted by Problim

What offering people cheaper prices then your over priced garbage? You bet I would.

You see we are on the Alexstrasza/Terokkar forums. If someone is looking at their realm forums in a raid sale thread they are probably looking to spend gold on that server, which we are the only guild here that can sell things like mythic Archimonde. Which is why we already have several mythic Archimonde sales booked. If sales are so cheap on your server why don't you go buy one? Or maybe you should just go back to erping in goldshire.
Only 3 spots remain for Archimonde mounts before Legion. Book now before were filled!
06/17/2016 06:35 PMPosted by Divr
06/17/2016 01:29 AMPosted by Balthazaran

Please contact me via BNET and we can see what we can do.

Hey I just got back to your sales page and I messaged one of your officers and he gave me your btag so I sent you an add, you can just add me when you get on next
Listings have been updated. As we are starting to book a lot more Mythic Archimonde mount sales (4 weeks booked out of 7 remaining), we have decided to no longer offer the 13/13 packages as we would be unable to provide this for quite some time.
Only 2 spots remain at this point for sales.
Still 2 final spots remaining
Only 1 spot remains.
1 Raid week left
1 Mount available!

Who wants to take the last spot?!