Petition: We Want Our Old Posts

Mok'Nathal and Silvermoon
It's nice that you took the time to finally merge the MK and SM forums, but you did it at the cost of dumping all the old posts and that's just rude.

Those posts were one of the few documents both realms had of their history and you just tossed it all down the bit hole.

It would not have been difficult to assign an intern or community manager the task of combing through the few hundred posts and republishing most of them here on the new forum. Or, gasp, you could even assign the job out to a few long-time players from the realms.

Actually, seeing as you have backups of this stuff, I hear by ask that you do just that.

(edited the title)
They don't want us to have memories! They suck!
I remember when I ain’t have a combined forum. Old Server + New Combo Server Forum = major key to success
Otherwise, how will people know that Medicc is a ninja and other important public service announcements from 2005.
I came looking for some nostalgia, and found none! =(
you think you want the old threads back, but you dont
At least bring back the "Mok Sux","No Silvermoon Sux" threads!
Jerks.
These kids today. How will they ever learn that Arlind loves them?
Holy shcmolly.. what have they done?!

No old threads, no badonkadonk.. this is sad.

Here's the silly trading cards I made 10 years ago, for old times sake..

http://imgur.com/a/Mnsxg#0

Vanilla on this server was one of the most fun community experiences of my entire gaming career. Cheers Silvermoon!
You go Stega.
Grumps sighting!
And now not only have they banished our old posts, they've turned their entire website into a giant mess that looks more suitable for 5 year olds learning to read than it does people who are hunting down information or looking for a flame war.
08/08/2016 11:47 AMPosted by Stega
And now not only have they banished our old posts, they've turned their entire website into a giant mess that looks more suitable for 5 year olds learning to read than it does people who are hunting down information or looking for a flame war.

TBH thought Stega, the forums have been fairly dead for a long time. Now they just put a nail in the coffin.
....but my memories!
Sixy's Badonkadonk needs 2 forums to contain it.
I had downloaded the whole SM forum at one point long ago because our raid leader was blocked from the forums at work. I mirrored it somewhere he could get to.

Not sure it would be legal to host it if I still even have it :/
Now not only do we have crappy forums with all our historic posts gone, now we have a crappy and slow website from blizzard. way to go.

I love the skin for 5 year olds look...really.
I'm going to disagree only slightly, Stega. The new site is horribly slow and crappy, but the new text is way, way easier for my NOW 10 YEARS OLDER eyes to read.
Classic Stega...