<Agents of Change> 10/13M HFC LF ranged DPS

Muradin and Nordrassil
Agents of Change is a long-standing, adult, semi-hardcore raiding guild on Alexstrasza (PVE). We are currently in need of ranged DPS to solidify our core team. Raid times are 7:00 - 10:30 CST Tues/Wed/Thursday. We also offer a weekend group for alts or those who prefer to be a part of a more casual group.

We expect raiders to maintain good attendance and be prepared for whichever encounters we'll be working on that evening. Our loot system is EPGP. Applicants should be over 18 with the ability to quickly grasp boss mechanics and maximize output while minimizing damage taken. Mumble, with the ability and willingness to communicate is required.

High need:
Ele
Spriest
Mage
Lock
Death Knight

Med Need:
Healer w/ DPS Off Spec

WoD progression:
HFC: 10/13M

If you love to raid and are looking for a fun, but progression-oriented team please add me (Kyleena#1790) and I'll be happy to talk with you. If I am not available, feel free to check with any of our officers for more details: Tango (GM), Lacei (Lace#1242), Shamner, Darie, or Shammyspice.

We do a Heroic HFC run on Sundays. You're welcome to join us and check out the group dynamic before joining.

http://agents-of-change.enjin.com/