Quel'dorei BC player roster

Quel'dorei and Sen'jin
WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE NOW?

And I guess people who started here in other expansions can post too. Bonus points if you've played on QD since vanilla.

Since the old thread got deleted (RIP, that thread was like three years old), I figured I'd make a new one, even though it will probably get zero attention in this awful dead new forum. Not to mention the last 10 or so QDers probably peaced right out of WoW.

TO BEGIN

Ghelmidian > Nixx (draenei priest) > Nixx-Staghelm (human priest)
Hi.

I haven't looked at this forum in probably over six years. Funny you posted less than a day ago. It's highly possible I may never look at this forum again too. I hope everyone that may read this is doing fantastic.
I'm still here.

I know it feels dead but I think that's just an artifact of the Garrisons. Hopefully Dal & the class halls make things feel lively again.

Also, maybe Legion will be the one that brings everybody back!

What else? Oh yeah.

So that Elf Scum guy in trade chat is pretty on the ball about lowborn elf scum eh? What's his name, Yarmy? Yanfic? Whatever.
I miss old Q'D faces *sighs*
05/09/2016 04:05 PMPosted by Stormoon
Hi.

I haven't looked at this forum in probably over six years. Funny you posted less than a day ago. It's highly possible I may never look at this forum again too. I hope everyone that may read this is doing fantastic.

Oh, Smidge and I were just talking about you three days ago.
I miss the noob days of running to Goldshire underleveled as horde to hang out with people. Dying many times on the way and shattering my gear. Was all fun though...just...haning out with people.
THE NOSTALGIA.

<Death Group> checking in.
Oh, forgot to add...DG when it was good.

So yeah, TBC.
05/16/2016 01:08 AMPosted by Kénji
I miss the noob days of running to Goldshire underleveled as horde to hang out with people. Dying many times on the way and shattering my gear. Was all fun though...just...haning out with people.

05/16/2016 10:21 AMPosted by Fadedx
THE NOSTALGIA.
TBC DG.
Imoldgregg -> Crieve (Sargeras)

I'm still casual.
05/11/2016 03:16 PMPosted by Azraela
I miss old Q'D faces *sighs*

<3 Miss ya too Shorty hope Ni is well.
oh shi waddup
Whoa this website redesign.... Yeah.
(꒪⌓°)
05/16/2016 01:08 AMPosted by Kénji

Was Holysabre/Holycheese back then. Miss those days.
05/09/2016 04:05 PMPosted by Stormoon
Hi.

Hello my old friend!

Making a come back for Legion and would love to make contact with any of my old friends still playing.

Peace,

Divinelight (Yes the Aussie Hunter)
Hello
Hey stormoon, remember this? back in epic raiders lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qE46bB27wc
07/06/2016 08:15 PMPosted by Crieve
Imoldgregg -> Crieve (Sargeras)

I'm still casual.

I'm still actively playing here, though I don't really know any of the names I see listed :P

Funny though, my wife and I had a conversation just a couple days ago wondering whatever happened to Imoldgregg. Now we know!