Quel'dorei BC player roster

Quel'dorei and Sen'jin
Human warrior named Susano, and my somewhat infamous bank alt Susbank. I was pretty young back then; I apologize to anyone I disturbed with my antics.

Also, if anyone knows anything about a dwarf paladin named Thesyco, I'd be very interested to know.
05/23/2017 07:34 AMPosted by Valus
I apologize to anyone I disturbed with my antics.

I don't think you have to worry about that, given the Trade Chat antics of Defiance.
05/02/2017 08:01 AMPosted by Apedemak
QD was my first server where i somehow found my way from clueless nelf rogue trying to pickpocket other players to top Alliance guild Perdition back in BC ...

What was your character name back then? I remember we had three rogue pretty much through all of progression. Trizen, Nibiru (?), and I'm assuming you were the third where your name is currently escaping me.
I've been here since BC myself.
05/23/2017 07:34 AMPosted by Valus
Human warrior named Susano, and my somewhat infamous bank alt Susbank. I was pretty young back then; I apologize to anyone I disturbed with my antics.

Also, if anyone knows anything about a dwarf paladin named Thesyco, I'd be very interested to know.

Wooooooooooooooow. I am (was) Thesyco. Haven't seen your name in a loooong time and thought you just stopped playing so I ended up switching servers with friends. I remember we used to play with Nightxhunter and Taegil to name a few, but idk what happened to Night.

Leonhardt#1777
Ravnos=Kymurel, just started playing again
07/06/2016 08:15 PMPosted by Crieve
Imoldgregg -> Crieve (Sargeras)

I'm still casual.

Used to play a belf Rogue named Thath. I was in Last stand with you Gregg and then in WOTLK i was in Monkeyswithspoons.

I still play on and off but nothing like those glory BC days
Just came back casual, Eo, warlock, was in death group, BC the best days
Good god, this thread is already nearly two years old.
I've been around since 07. I remember the goldshire days. I've only been able to keep contact with two of the group I usually sat around with unfortunately. On Alli I was usually on my NElf Druid Beestmaster or Dirkdigglar, Horde I have Rosweld my troll hunter and main since WoTLK, Necronite undead dk, and Rogermoore undead lock. I hope all of my old crew that I haven't been able to keep up with is still doing great, and if any of you can see this, yes I finally hit max level on my hunter (inside joke).
been around since bc off and on
I left before Wrath and came back with Legion. I was rocking this Boomkin when there wasnt any decent leather in BC. I wore cloth for raiding lol.
Old thread is old
05/19/2016 12:33 PMPosted by Flinkink
05/16/2016 01:08 AMPosted by Kénji
I miss the noob days of running to Goldshire underleveled as horde to hang out with people. Dying many times on the way and shattering my gear. Was all fun though...just...haning out with people.

THE

[quote="207418594152"]THE NOSTALGIA.

Flinkink? I haven't heard your name in years
Owned The True Horde, previous Mythic guild that existed between HFC and all of Legion, we moved over to thrall during Tomb, renamed to Rigged. Big Crits officially died so we are the last breed of Sen'jin and Quel'dorei Mythic Raiders that still exist.
I got reminded of this place after digging through an old email and found screenshots from a 2010 Halloween Halaa pvp battle.

Damn, how time flew by. I missed ya QD (Not enough to come back)
07/06/2016 08:15 PMPosted by Crieve
Imoldgregg -> Crieve (Sargeras)

I'm still casual.

Incredible. I had a Human Warlock called Nickpoodle (lmao) on QD back in BC.

I remember the whole back and forth you had with Hollyyams and always wondered what became of him.

Also curious to know if anybody knows about Noblearthur (Belf rogue), Sabrinia (Belf Hunter), and Aliol (Belf Mage), who used to hang out at Goldshire?

Anybody from The Order of the Realm or LTR Warlord Elite?
Was in <Villains> back in Vanilla on Sen'jin, the good old days, still log on a couple alts from time to time and see a couple people in a few guilds from way back when, like TNN and a couple others
Started playing WoW shortly after launch of TBC. Resto Shaman main and raiding member of Perdition during 2nd half of TBC and some of WotLK. I really enjoyed the community back then.