No more claws of shirvallah?

Druid
Just to double check, in legion are feral druids losing claws of shirvallah? I personally really liked the trait. If we're losing claws, can the skin at least be kept as a minor glyph?
Yes, it's being removed, and Blizzard has said they have no plans to make it available as a glyph.
04/30/2016 11:34 AMPosted by Tyrin
Yes, it's being removed, and Blizzard has said they have no plans to make it available as a glyph.

That's a shame. Boomie it is.
It's a shame indeed. I wish they would have updated the model and made it look much better.
Is there any way we could make a petition for a glyph? XD
04/30/2016 01:50 PMPosted by Zarrik
Is there any way we could make a petition for a glyph? XD

People already have, and Blizzard has not responded. I think the CoS model looked terrible, but I play Balance anyway.
It is ugly. I never liked staring up the skirt of a buff cat-man while I play.
Never liked the form either but will we still have the talent specs? It's great for feral PvP
05/11/2016 02:49 PMPosted by Versaçe
Never liked the form either but will we still have the talent specs? It's great for feral PvP

If you mean CoS's ability to cast spells in Cat Form, no. All functionality of the talent is being removed as well.
wow a form released JUST this expansion already going into the grave......WEAK AF..
I hate the look but love the benefits from it. Are they removing cyclone from feral? If so it isn't that bad losing it for pvp... but still sad because now we will have to pop back into kitty form if rejuv isn't instant cast proc, or roots, and kitty kat form has a cd now, i wonder how long it is...
05/11/2016 05:33 PMPosted by Funkform
Are they removing cyclone from feral?

Yes.

05/11/2016 05:33 PMPosted by Funkform
kitty kat form has a cd now, i wonder how long it is...

1.5 seconds (i.e. just long enough to pop out, use another ability, then pop back in).
This is obviously going to be one of the hidden feral artifact options. There is no way they would not use such a cool form. I would not be surprised if they have a hidden bear version as well.
I quite honestly don't even care about the appearance I will miss the abilities that it gives. Yeah the appearance was nice but the abilities were even better.
Looks like most ppl will be learning to play Boomkin
05/11/2016 08:05 PMPosted by Vinaturae
This is obviously going to be one of the hidden feral artifact options. There is no way they would not use such a cool form. I would not be surprised if they have a hidden bear version as well.

It's not "obviously" going to be anything. It is being removed, and I think that's a good thing. The saberon form was unfinished (that tail), and the functionality was nice but can't really be added back in unless all feral druids get it.
06/05/2016 06:59 PMPosted by Nìghtmàrè
Looks like most ppl will be learning to play Boomkin

From what I have read people are saying Boomie is supposed to be more fun that in WOD.
I was really excited when I first saw claws of shirvallah. But then...then I saw the neck.

I told myself that blizz would fix the artwork and correct the neck on my feral Druid but the fix never came

Instead, my feral looks like chuck Norris gave him one to the bottom of the jaw. RIP broken-neck-look-feral