Mord's learn2raid Community

General Discussion
Prev 1 25 26 27 74 Next
Ahh~ This seems like a lot of fun! Make sure you bump the thread when you get your Alliance character up. I'd love to join in on a weekend run sometime.

I'll heal you all up real good! ^_~

EDIT: I've ironically capped the thread with this post. I'm so sorry! ;_;
Mod extended this, thank you.
FYI: When you sign up on this thread use the template provided in the OP.

Character name and Server
Class
Spec
Armor Item Level
Horde or Alliance event
Date of Event

If you are signing up for an Horde event, whisper Mordecaí-eitrigg for an invite or look in Premade Groups, under Legion raids for Mord's learn2raid Event.
if anyone wants to help, this is a completely free event, no gimmick, no strings attached, no bs. Just a community event.
It's sad to see the forums so unhappy about stuff they cannot change. People need to focus on what they like about this game instead of what they dislike about it. Why play a game that makes you constantly unhappy, annoyed, pissed?
I'd love to join you once you start Alliance raids, I can tank or dps. I have a panic disorder like you, and various other issues. Very happy that something like this is around. Thank you for creating something like this, and have fun and GL! Edit: I do have an 833 Troll hunter, so I may join a raid on him once I gear him up a little bit more :)
09/29/2016 09:14 AMPosted by Glaceus
I'd love to join you once you start Alliance raids, I can tank or dps. I have a panic disorder like you, and various other issues. Very happy that something like this is around. Thank you for creating something like this, and have fun and GL! Edit: I do have an 833 Troll hunter, so I may join a raid on him once I gear him up a little bit more :)

833 Ilvl is totally fine for normal emerald nightmare. You should join us next week!
As soon as I finish my order hall campaign and get my relic (im on the last quest running 5 garrison missions) I will work FULL on my alliance demon hunter for the upcoming learning raids.
Anyone want to do something like this too? I'll add your events to OP!
I wish more people would do this....
Downvote me as much as you like, you can't stop me or anyone from helping people.
Stickied!
Congrats mordecai you deserve the sticky.

I'm waiting on your alliance side raids!
09/29/2016 07:41 PMPosted by Ornyx
Stickied!

Are... Are you allowed to do that?

What happened to the sticky that said a player made thread would never be stickied in GD?

Are you the real power behind the blue wall?
Well thanks! I guess this means I don't need to "bump", I mean, constructively add comments to my thread for visibility. This forum moves so fast, it's insane.

I think MMO-Champion forums can't even keep up with this one, except Reddit.
Just seen this. Thought i would post a message of support in honour of your noble endeavours. Wishing you good fortune and prosperity as you raid in Legion.
09/29/2016 07:41 PMPosted by Ornyx
Stickied!

yay! Thank you Ornyx
This type of patient and teaching raid group is sorely needed and I really appreciate the effort to keep it visible. I am convinced that a significant portion of the WoW playerbase is made up of raid capable players who don't raid for the sole reason that they don't have a patient group where they can learn together. Keep up the good work!

I've joined the OpenRaid group. Will you be posting event schedules there or is this thread the best way to stay up to date? (I will get this horde toon ready in the next week or two)
I would like to contribute to your raid:

Humantipper-Eitrigg
Druid
Restro
Horde
Oct. 4 and beyond
Request: Can the ASCII code for the OP's toon names be placed in the OP? The toons use ASCII characters and some people may not be aware of the methods to whisper a toon with ASCII code.