[H] Fates Call, open recruitment

Borean Tundra and Shadowsong
Bump for some old good peeps if only Catalyst came back :(
/wave
Fates Call now 5/8 Heroic 8/8 Normal Uldir
Way to go guys now 8/8 Normal 7/8 Heroic Uldir.
My question is ...Are you guys still holding the yearly christmas pic this year?!?!?!?!
Asking for a friend
Love always (( even though i am now ally side but the parties are devine))
LV
P/S I endorse this guild. Despite the fact i am happily rerolled alliance on MG. Great people!
11/09/2018 02:16 AMPosted by Sylarayssae
My question is ...Are you guys still holding the yearly christmas pic this year?!?!?!?!
Asking for a friend
Love always (( even though i am now ally side but the parties are devine))
LV
P/S I endorse this guild. Despite the fact i am happily rerolled alliance on MG. Great people!

Looking for some suggestions, and it will need to happen right at the beginning of December so I have time to mail out cards to Anaheim
Um hello, I just left my guild because there wasn't much going on and only 7 people, so I was wondering if I could join this guild?

I just recently reached 120 and ILVL 282, Enhancement Shammy.
Talked to my clan for those of us who are now on mg we will doing for the first time ever a Christmas card to send to BT! You guys send them out so now it is time to get one in return!
11/10/2018 08:38 PMPosted by Mechtotem
Um hello, I just left my guild because there wasn't much going on and only 7 people, so I was wondering if I could join this guild?

I just recently reached 120 and ILVL 282, Enhancement Shammy.

Hey Mech, reach out to myself, Thideras, Marathal or another officer to chat and for an invite!
^ what he said :)
11/13/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Brimgor
Hey Mech, reach out to myself, Thideras, Marathal or another officer to chat and for an invite!

Hello, I was wondering how I would reach out to you guys, I tried /tell Marathal, /tell Thideras, /tell Brimgor and it said that no one was currently online.

I'm on the server Shadowsong, this is guild in BOREAN TUNDRA?