Yogg Saron Seems Impossible to Solo

General Discussion
04/20/2018 09:12 PMPosted by Sylanah
04/20/2018 09:10 PMPosted by Bloodvalkyri
You are ALL wrong or anyone that has disagreed with him! I started back after 7 years soloing all the old content I missed and I am a Blood DK and it won’t kill me and I can’t leave and no one here or in videos has been the least bit helpful... it tells me to attack the brain in phase 2 but yet there is an imaginary wall that it won’t let me go through to get to the brain with 100% insanity and NO insanity! So yeah keep thinking it’s a walk in the park... and throw your elitist shade!

This thread is 2 years old and I have no idea what you're ranting about

He fails at mechanics and is here to blame the game for the aforementioned failure

Yoga is easy but you must do some of the mechanics stiill
You are ALL wrong or anyone that has disagreed with him! I started back after 7 years soloing all the old content I missed and I am a Blood DK and it won’t kill me and I can’t leave and no one here or in videos has been the least bit helpful... it tells me to attack the brain in phase 2 but yet there is an imaginary wall that it won’t let me go through to get to the brain with 100% insanity and NO insanity! So yeah keep thinking it’s a walk in the park... and throw your elitist shade!

You have to kill the neutral NPCs when you're locked in that imaginery wall phase then you can go kill the brain, they are hard to see because neutral but after I've been doing it so many times I always know each room now.

I don't know what videos you're watching but I just watched a few of them, none of them said to attack the brain in phase 2.

Stay off drugs and dont reply to 2 year old threads...

Also why would you logically think many people are all wrong? Maybe, just maybe, YOU are the terribad one here. What sounds more logical, people over 2 years ago all claiming they've done it, not to mention the multiple videos and guides clearly showing it being done...or someone like YOU actually being right and EVERYONE ELSE wrong?

I'll give you the secret answer though...

You cant get past the invisible wall until everything else with a health bar in the room is dead once you go through the portal.

Not don't necro this in 2020 saying I'm wrong now...
04/27/2016 06:33 PMPosted by Darpheus
Speciically, Phase 2. The chamber.

Thanks for the reminder, been a couple of years since I blasted him solo.

Basically, it's super easy at 110.

1. when you go into the portal were the litch king is talking, just kill all the cultist dudes, quickly with aoe then sprint over and hit the white glowy brain. do it fast, the faster the better

2. when you go into the portal were the King is talking to Garona, Kill all the drakes, go quickly after the last brain kill the glowy brain.

3. DPS boss shield is down, 1 maybe 2 hits he dies, loot him, then loot chest if you didn't ask for help.

HAIRY BALLS OF THE GODS!
Necroooooooooooooooooo Libre!
shouldn't be an issue cos my alts are 110 and even at 0% sanity yogg still doesn't kill them just keep killing adds and eventually the barrier drops
Sounds like OP didn't watch any videos or read any guides unless everyone posting on here is lying about how they farm it. rofl
The only real way to loose the fight is to totally miss the portals and loose control of the tentacles. If that happens then you get tossed around so much you cannot do anything and you heal faster than taking damage. Your only route is to manually close out of the game then come back to that character in a few hours and you will be at the entrance.
Maybe he shouldn't be soloable?
I've done it on Mage, Druid and Hunter. I can see melee having a difficult time of it, but never had an issue with ranged classes. Try using speed potions if any still exist in game.

I guess you can hope for the Stormwind keep nightmare which is the easiest to run through.
This has to be a troll thread. Even at lvl 100 everything gets 1 shot.

No one bothers to watch guides and videos but neglects to just attack everything, killing it with 1 shot, of anything.

Total troll.
04/21/2018 05:10 AMPosted by Alliiana
I've done it on Mage, Druid and Hunter. I can see melee having a difficult time of it, but never had an issue with ranged classes. Try using speed potions if any still exist in game.

I guess you can hope for the Stormwind keep nightmare which is the easiest to run through.

Even on a melee it's probably very difficult to fail at it. I have a 90 dk that I still mount farm with and have never even considered that there might be a possibility of wiping on.

============================
Hey, folks! We are locking this thread; please be mindful of the date on a thread as to not resurrect/bump if it is fairly old. If you wish to provide feedback or participate in a discussion on a topic, be sure to start a new thread or find another that's recent. Thank you!]