Beta

General Discussion
I wish there was a non-test beta that everyone could play and an actual test beta that people with high experience, skill, etc, could do the actual testing on
There is a non-test beta. It's called Launch.
Wat
05/12/2016 01:45 PMPosted by Slapadoodle
Wat
05/12/2016 01:45 PMPosted by Tastymoogle
There is a non-test beta. It's called Launch.
So you want to play the expansion for free...?
05/12/2016 01:43 PMPosted by Mysan
I wish there was a non-test beta that everyone could play and an actual test beta that people with high experience, skill, etc, could do the actual testing on

Beta testing requires no skill or experience it requires both retards and intelligent people. The point of a beta is to test things not to have to have fun, fun is just a byproduct. The more brainless scrubs running around the more things break which leads to more fixes before release.

What we need is for blizzard to send out more keys so we can thoroughly break Legion before August so it's not completely broken zero day.

I hope you are not meaning yourself, Mr/Mrs Once-Thru-Heroic-No-Mythic.

"High experience or Skill."

Plays survival.

Doesn't have H arch dead.

You think you know what those words means, but you don;t.
05/12/2016 01:49 PMPosted by Deshadi

I hope you are not meaning yourself, Mr/Mrs Once-Thru-Heroic-No-Mythic.
No need to insult the very strange OP.

And for the record, when I first started raid testing bosses I wasn't even halfway cleared through mythic.
How do you know if you got invited to beta or not?
05/12/2016 01:51 PMPosted by Gabbie
No need to insult the very strange OP.

what? don't immediately jump to insulting the OP? are we in GD still?
05/12/2016 01:48 PMPosted by Gabbie
So you want to play the expansion for free...?

No, they want the expansion NAO!

NAO! And if they let people pay in the store for access, NAO, even betterzes!

Instant gratification for the win.
05/12/2016 01:53 PMPosted by Elae

Either check us.battle.net or look at the list of accounts in your launcher window.
People are such elitists about heroic or mythic. After my guild two shot Mythic Kargath, I stopped raiding. There are no reasons to look down on others for not doing your vision of "experience".

I haven't personally seen past LFR since Highmaul, and I don't care to. It doesn't mean I can't. If you look at my achievements you'll find a Sunwell clear dated RIGHT after the nerf pre Wrath.I killed M'uru pre nerf. Not everyone who hasn't seen OMG MYTHIC ARCHIMOND is bad. Some people just don't give a !@#$.

Don't be an %^-*!@#. Besides, it reads more like they are putting themselves in the less experienced category and just wanting to play, then the "I'm good let me see beta" category.
05/12/2016 01:57 PMPosted by Rankìn
05/12/2016 01:53 PMPosted by Elae

Either check us.battle.net or look at the list of accounts in your launcher window.

ah so that's a no then lol. oh well i will get to be surprised when the expansion comes out
05/12/2016 01:49 PMPosted by Peanutsmagoo

Beta testing requires no skill or experience it requires both retards and intelligent people. The point of a beta is to test things not to have to have fun, fun is just a byproduct. The more brainless scrubs running around the more things break which leads to more fixes before release.

What we need is for blizzard to send out more keys so we can thoroughly break Legion before August so it's not completely broken zero day.

Might i direct you to the trainwreck of a beta known as the MoP beta.
05/12/2016 01:58 PMPosted by Tastymoogle
People are such elitists about heroic or mythic. After my guild two shot Mythic Kargath, I stopped raiding. There are no reasons to look down on others for not doing your vision of "experience".

I haven't personally seen past LFR since Highmaul, and I don't care to. It doesn't mean I can't. If you look at my achievements you'll find a Sunwell clear dated RIGHT after the nerf pre Wrath.I killed M'uru pre nerf. Not everyone who hasn't seen OMG MYTHIC ARCHIMOND is bad. Some people just don't give a !@#$.

Don't be an %^-*!@#. Besides, it reads more like they are putting themselves in the less experienced category and just wanting to play, then the "I'm good let me see beta" category.

Clearly you're bad, you haven't cleared the highest difficulty content, if I haven't heard that from ignorant forum posters enough
high experience, skill, etc, could do the actual testing on

You mean the alpha that everyone who was high rated or 13/13 mythic before a deadline got into
[quote="207416691240"]
Clearly you're bad, you haven't cleared the highest difficulty content, if I haven't heard that from ignorant forum posters enough

I can't tell if you're insulting me or agreeing with me.