Beta

General Discussion
wish i had gotten access to beta, guess it's business as usual playing something else until august
[quote]
Clearly you're bad, you haven't cleared the highest difficulty content, if I haven't heard that from ignorant forum posters enough

I can't tell if you're insulting me or agreeing with me.

Looks like poorly worded sarcasm that is agreeing with you

05/12/2016 02:08 PMPosted by Amateru
wish i had gotten access to beta, guess it's business as usual playing something else until august

That's the plan for me. I largely ignored actually playing this expansion for the majority of it, and i can continue to do so.

Currently am replaying Bloodborne without guides. After that, perhaps a trip through my steam library.
That's what I thought, too, but you never know, lol. People are super sensitive about there e-points.
05/12/2016 01:45 PMPosted by Tastymoogle
There is a non-test beta. It's called Launch.

I was waiting for this post.
05/12/2016 01:43 PMPosted by Mysan
non-test beta

I really don't think you understand the concept of a beta.
05/12/2016 02:02 PMPosted by Averax
05/12/2016 01:49 PMPosted by Peanutsmagoo

Beta testing requires no skill or experience it requires both retards and intelligent people. The point of a beta is to test things not to have to have fun, fun is just a byproduct. The more brainless scrubs running around the more things break which leads to more fixes before release.

What we need is for blizzard to send out more keys so we can thoroughly break Legion before August so it's not completely broken zero day.

Might i direct you to the trainwreck of a beta known as the MoP beta.

May I direct you towards the door you came in through
05/12/2016 02:09 PMPosted by Tastymoogle
That's what I thought, too, but you never know, lol. People are super sensitive about there e-points.

was badly worded sarcasm yea, eh, point that matters xd
I never said free, I meant how everyone is asking for keys, why not have something people could test too and not feel left out, but way to act double sided kids with no keys yet begging for keys offering to sell their souls. GG
I have done all Heroic back in Siege, I don't raid anymore though, I started focusing on the pvp aspect of the game. You don't have to talk $hit, not everyone is R1 best in the world, but as normal, everyone looks at the character you post on to see what they've cleared kek