So is Francis the typical male wow player?

General Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTEyfNbcMgg

He says a couple of bad words in the vid.

And also, he herped his derp...
He's the typical female player too.
That is not a real person, that is someone playing a character that he thinks is funny.
The guy in the video is actually a very intelligent person with a tragic history. He plays several different characters on video, Francis being one of them. I haven't watched his work in a long time and have forgotten his name, but not his intent. A little investigation goes a long way to making yourself not look like an !@#.
05/13/2016 12:23 AMPosted by Serefim
The guy in the video is actually a very intelligent person with a tragic history. He plays several different characters on video, Francis being one of them. I haven't watched his work in a long time and have forgotten his name, but not his intent. A little investigation goes a long way to making yourself not look like an !@#.

Boogie2988 is his twitch and youtube name, his real name is steven

but yes I agree. OP should watch his Draw My Life video

Right now hes doing great, I know he was streaming doom tonight.. Hes been trying to lose weight and its been showing. I also know a couple years ago or so, he and his wife bought a house and then last year they got a dog.
Fairly accurate.
Considering Steve doesn't play WoW anymore. He is not really the typical WoW player.

Now considering he stopped playing with WotLK, he is somewhat typical of the former WoW playerbase. Over the top, hyper-critical, dismissive of anyone that currently plays WoW.

But he does seem like a really nice guy, doing the best he can do.
05/13/2016 01:27 AMPosted by Kaath

Now considering he stopped playing with WotLK, he is somewhat typical of the former WoW playerbase. Over the top, hyper-critical, dismissive of anyone that currently plays WoW.

This applies to current players as well, not just former ones.
05/13/2016 01:27 AMPosted by Kaath
Considering Steve doesn't play WoW anymore. He is not really the typical WoW player.

Actually your typical WoW player probably did quit playing around Cata so maybe he is the typical WoW player.
Its a joke on the stereotypical vanilla is best player.
Also Boogie is a great guy. I enjoy both his francis videos and his real videos. He can be funny, informative, serious and inspiring. He's very articulate and can actually offer a dissenting opinion to mine and I'll feel like he respects my opinion and I don't get annoyed at all like I do with some other people. One of my favorite YouTubers/streamers.
I thought this would be about the Left 4 Dead biker survivor who hates everything...
05/13/2016 12:13 AMPosted by Sham
He's the typical female player too.

Not even kinda true