Official Blue Post Request Regarding CRZ

General Discussion
I am requesting an official blue post regarding CRZ hotfix to address the damaging effects of this ability in the game. There have been numerous countless posts regarding the detriment of having Cross Realm Zones and too many reason's why it has negatively impacted the game to count on two hands. Please any blue post to give us an answer or to please bring the issue up to the developers to fix these issues or to revert realms back to the original settings of when you join a particular server, you ONLY have the people in your server in the world and not every single joe snuffy from timbuktwo who you will never see again.

Please Blizzard I am requesting a reply regarding this issue. The longer it goes on the worse it has gotten. The community is literally suffering and breaking down because of Cross Realm Zones.
04/25/2016 11:22 PMPosted by Nethaera
So what can we do to capture that nostalgia of when WoW first launched? Over the years we have talked about a “pristine realm”. In essence that would turn off all leveling acceleration including character transfers, heirloom gear, character boosts, Recruit-A-Friend bonuses, WoW Token, and access to cross realm zones, as well as group finder. We aren’t sure whether this version of a clean slate is something that would appeal to the community and it’s still an open topic of discussion.
ROFLMAO!! It's been 2 years since CRZ was introduced and I bet you were one of the ones complaining about low pop servers...go away, please.
CRZ are awesome! Excellent implementation if you ask me!
Now realm hopping is a little damaging, but I have seen more benefit to it than damage.
The best way to get a blue response is definitely to 'request' one in this way. Works every time.
05/17/2016 10:26 AMPosted by Trystero
The best way to get a blue response is definitely to 'request' one in this way. Works every time.

Yeah, the blue response is usually to lock or delete the thread. 8D
05/17/2016 10:19 AMPosted by Gharku
ROFLMAO!! It's been 2 years since CRZ was introduced and I bet you were one of the ones complaining about low pop servers...go away, please.

No I was not. Its nice to know you like to assume a lot of things about random ppl who bring up valid issues. Whatever Ive made my post and the fact that I really dont know why this stupid feature was ever added without knowing the negative effects it has. Im not going to bother explaining what the side effects are.

This needs to get fixed now. This CRZ rant wont and will not end with me. These posts will continue with or without me.