I am sick and tired of world pvp. remove it.

General Discussion
It never ceases to amaze me how people are allowed to attack small towns and hubs in this game. There is no defense for it, it offers no gameplay mechanic, and 9/10 people in this game disdain world pvp on a major scale.

With that being said, i'd like the following to be implimented into the game:

Removal of pvp tagged NPCs
Removal of world pvp related achievements
Removal of world pvp mounts
World pvp only allowed on pvp servers
pvp on non-pvp servers be severely limited to BGs and Arenas
Removal of world pvp objectives, quests, and zones.

Thank you.
bump
Don't need to bump every 2 minutes.
If someone is harassing you, get your friends together and kick their !@#.

If they're stronger than you then that's no one's fault but your own.
05/16/2016 10:01 PMPosted by Irvington
It never ceases to amaze me how people are allowed to attack small towns and hubs in this game.
Your on a rp realm world pvp is required pretty much idk what your issue is mabey they were in a rp
But I like For the Alliance raids. They are a hoot.
Go play on a PVE realm then
9/10 people in this game disdain world pvp on a major scale.

What about a grand scale? Or a petite scale?

This is how made up numbers work right?
Let's remove the whole War from the game and call it...World of Craft, yeah that works. This is how War and WARcraft works. You have all rights to kill the enemy or obliterate a town. Do you know that a good deal of other games and MMOs have world pvp too? Yeah, no one really complains there but when it comes to your precious WoW, OH NO!
05/16/2016 10:16 PMPosted by Profìen
Let's remove the whole War from the game and call it...World of Craft, yeah that works. This is how War and WARcraft works. You have all rights to kill the enemy or obliterate a town. Do you know that a good deal of other games and MMOs have world pvp too? Yeah, no one really complains there but when it comes to your precious WoW, OH NO!

I'm being forced to engage in a part of the game that I don't wish to be a part of when world pvp takes place.

Why? Do you realize how angry people get when mounts are removed? There would be no point. On pve servers I could see leaving quest givers invulnerable, but thats about it.
Low level ganking isn't world PvP. It's just pointless and irritating and only serves some people's savage pleasure.

Now the rare occasion when it escalates into a full battle, that's world PvP. Or when two max levels fight out in the world, that's world PvP.

Not some level 100 one hitting people. That isn't PvP even.
05/16/2016 10:42 PMPosted by Vrangzhui
Low level ganking isn't world PvP. It's just pointless and irritating and only serves some people's savage pleasure.

Now the rare occasion when it escalates into a full battle, that's world PvP. Or when two max levels fight out in the world, that's world PvP.

Not some level 100 one hitting people. That isn't PvP even.

This guy gets it. if someone accidentally flags themselves, they shouldn't be killed for it. There's no point in killing lowbies that flag themselves, because there's no honor!
I'm sick and tired of whiny pedantites crying about being ganked.

Remove them and send them to a game where they can be happy; Like Hello Kitty Island Adventure.
Its kinda funny to see people try and hang people fighting kazzak. They usually get destroyed in the process.

Seriously though, change realms.
05/16/2016 10:34 PMPosted by Irvington
I'm being forced to engage in a part of the game that I don't wish to be a part of when world pvp takes place.

Wyrmrest is an RP-PvE realm. If you are in World PvP it's because you are flagged.
05/16/2016 11:26 PMPosted by Arahkan
Its kinda funny to see people try and hang people fighting kazzak.

Whenever I'm soloing him and I see horde trying to tag, I DG them into breath just as he finishes his cast.

Sometimes they'll run... But Kaz's halitosis is strong, and they rarely escape it.
05/16/2016 10:13 PMPosted by Wintermaulz
Go play on a PVE realm then

The lack of knowledge always makes me laugh.

PVE realm's ARE included in World PVP. We can turn our toons PVP on or off.

NPC's can be attacked anywhere on a PVE server. Quest givers and flight paths are attacked on a regular basis in lower questing areas to hinder players leveling. This is what the OP is complaining about.

It should not be allowed.
It never ceases to amaze me how people are allowed to attack small towns and hubs in this game. There is no defense for it, it offers no gameplay mechanic, and 9/10 people in this game disdain world pvp on a major scale.

With that being said, i'd like the following to be implimented into the game:

Removal of pvp tagged NPCs

Thank you.

Can't you just like, put on your wizard hat or something?
i dont like world pvp anymore because my vanish does not work on normal guards or id be over there in broken gear all damn day.

05/16/2016 11:22 PMPosted by Krïeg
'm sick and tired of whiny pedantites crying about being ganked.

Remove them and send them to a game where they can be happy; Like Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

they are slowly making this game that game...