Which mounts remain the most elusive for you?

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
For me it would have to be the Astral Cloud Serpent and Mimiron's Head. I'm interested in hearing which ones have given others the most difficulty.
For me, the Blue Proto-Drake. :(
All 4 panda world boss. Mounts. And I really want
Sha of angers in the worst way
I think it one I think would be the most elusive is the big love rocket, experiment 12-b, mimiron's head, and a ton of others I don't own. Kind of sick of the ones I already have, want more mounts!
Heavenly Onyx.

Considering I bonus roll, every single time, on 17 characters a week, on top of initial kills... I lost count. :(
The Spider Mount because:

a) I don't have 2 million gold.
b) Legion isn't out yet.
Blue proto-drake, hands down.
I'm not really a hard core mount collector so my response is biased.

The ugly Alliance chopper, lol.

The mog mount was an easy spend for me (expac late) because, well, it's useful.
Pick your favorite mount from a Cata Raid or dungeon - that one. You'd think I would have at least one of them by now.
Same actually, Mimiron's Head and the Astral Serpent are the two main ones I'm actively farming. The Astral actually dropped recently, but I lost the roll (rolled a 2, what nonsense is that?). Mimiron is driving me crazy though, I'm so tired of running Ulduar.
MoP world boss mounts, after a thousand plus combined attempts you just sort of give up, ya know?

05/17/2016 08:52 AMPosted by Spirit
Heavenly Onyx.

Considering I bonus roll, every single time, on 17 characters a week, on top of initial kills... I lost count. :(

34/2000 says you have a .017 chance each week.
05/17/2016 08:58 AMPosted by Teradan
MoP world boss mounts, after a thousand plus combined attempts you just sort of give up, ya know?

Yep. v.v
mim's head, invincible and the baron's mount. and the headless horseman's mount. been running stratholme off and on since vanilla and i still have yet to see the mount drop v.v
Stupid blue proto-drake.
Stupid Onyxian drake.
My old ivory raptor.

I had a white raptor before it was cool to have a white raptor.
I'm not much of a mount collector, but the green proto-drake has eluded me for years. Been opening an egg at least every week on two-four characters and no mount. :(
Ulduar mount... just... hate running... Ulduar... so many times... DROP IT, YOGGY, JUST BLOODY DROP THE MOUNT! D:

Most wanted mounts are Ji-Kun, Astral and Spirehawk though.
34/2000 says you have a .017 chance each week.

Should I make more toons? Kind of getting redundant at this point. >.>