Maybe.. This is Goodbye.

Borean Tundra and Shadowsong
67 horde? Lolwut? Org is lucky to see even 5 at one time. Like you have no idea how under populated the horde side is right now. That is what makes this laughable . You claim to be farming the horde in these cities that are seriously dead. in warspear we only have 7 people. Majority are afkiing that will probably be the most in warspear all day and night.
sharon...grow some balls and quit making empty threats.

Ps... no one here acknowledges you as a super good player, baby girl lol. <3

MEANIE! You're now on my Ignore list... Forever ! </3
Sharon, were you expecting me to make sweet love to you with that mouthy attitude of your's? I doubt anyone likes you much to begin with with that hole you call a mouth. I have no clue where you get that hallow confidence from.

You were better off being that confident yet polite person people you used to be when my friends and I met you on your night elf death knight. People gave you invites to raids and probably did nice things for you too. Now you're just this ninja looter in raids who's just an arrogant moron.

Take some time to think about it. There's a good reason why people liked you much more awhile ago. I doubt you'd listen but at least now you can't go around saying no one tried to help you out.
That's because, she figured out years ago pretending to be a "cute little japanese girl", gets all the mouth breathing, fedora tipping, virgins to carry her through !@#$, and get her gold and free crap.

I actually lost count how many times she guild disbands, and makes a new guild. I also highly doubt she didn't just bank all the %^-* from those guilds for herself, and get said virgins to believe some spew she made up to justify it.

As for PVP...lol. You could fit on one piece of paper the horde players who HAVEN'T kill her before. !@#$, I kill her, even with three people trying to protect her fragile %^-.
07/11/2016 11:45 AMPosted by Tennetty
That's because, she figured out years ago pretending to be a "cute little japanese girl", gets all the mouth breathing, fedora tipping, virgins to carry her through !@#$, and get her gold and free crap.

I actually lost count how many times she guild disbands, and makes a new guild. I also highly doubt she didn't just bank all the %^-* from those guilds for herself, and get said virgins to believe some spew she made up to justify it.

As for PVP...lol. You could fit on one piece of paper the horde players who HAVEN'T kill her before. !@#$, I kill her, even with three people trying to protect her fragile %^-.

That's damn harsh but true lol
I actually lost count how many times she guild disbands

She's had the same guild for 4 years in august lol very valid point!!! xdddd
07/11/2016 03:33 PMPosted by Ssjhype
I actually lost count how many times she guild disbands

She's had the same guild for 4 years in august lol very valid point!!! xdddd

She has been playing for 7 years...
I think if anyone speaks highly of sharon at this point, i think she's paying them with something lol
We just steamrolled all the ally leaders and raided stormshield...no one defended......you guys need to defend better XD
07/18/2016 09:53 PMPosted by Lethalvenoms
We just steamrolled all the ally leaders and raided stormshield...no one defended......you guys need to defend better XD

She's right you know lol! Only a few actually had the balls to jump in as an attempt to fend us off. We burned down every major alliance city we came across.

<3 Tkdpunk
07/18/2016 09:53 PMPosted by Lethalvenoms

She's right you know lol! Only a few actually had the balls to jump in as an attempt to fend us off. We burned down every major alliance city we came across.

<3 Tkdpunk

Ya can't burn down pixels, mon.

;p
I miss the good old days where FTA and FTH happened multiple times a day.
o.o If we do FTA now... It won't be like the old days :( Coz of outsider peeps from cross realms o.o
07/26/2016 11:53 AMPosted by Sharonlesb
o.o If we do FTA now... It won't be like the old days :( Coz of outsider peeps from cross realms o.o

Aye, the cross server stuff is tenfold now. I like seeing more people, but at the same time, I thought people were mostly against csr. Shows how much I know, haha.

It is annoying in Tanaan to try and show up for big events but the mob gets killed in fifteen seconds.

Ah well. Winter - er, Legion is comin'.
07/26/2016 11:53 AMPosted by Sharonlesb

Well, and you know. It might actually be a challenge
lol...it'd be entertaining to watch her try.
lol. funnypiggy still pretending to be a female ali named Sharon? leeeel
Meh. Anyone else remember when a certain sexy cow coordinated an attack of 8+ major horde guilds on all 4 alliance bosses at the same time? That was a glorious day.

...nowadays we waltz in, pull the boss, maybe some lowbie lvl 34 hunter goes red for 2 seconds before dying, we rampage through stormwind and noone cares. Hell we went around ashran to assault your hub last expansion and only like 4 guys flagged :(
I remember when Catalyst (myself included) camped Sharon and his pvp group after they tried to kill Garrson. Camped stormwind for 3 hours and watched as he cried in tradechat cause no one wanted to help him.
Y'all are so good. Teach me how to PvP please.