So the old forums are gone?

Cairne and Perenolde
Wow.
it does look that way. kinda sad.
Can't believe the old forums are gone. It was always fun to check from time to time to see if Karm or any of the perenolde OG's had posted anything. Patriotic you are a legend.

I miss Shadows of Alterac and Frat.
Yeah that really sucks. I was hoping to find some old Cairne friends from TBC, but alas they're all gone it seems. Shout out to anyone from <Epic Failure> back then.

-Mario Undead Mage
I am a casual player from the vanilla days on carne I took a three year break right after mop dropped and came back with legion. seem like today its hard to find anyone who actually wants to play the game any more. Every one seem so hostile towards one another any more.
Yeah I miss the old forums as well.
10/06/2016 10:54 AMPosted by Gratingerr
I am a casual player from the vanilla days on carne I took a three year break right after mop dropped and came back with legion. seem like today its hard to find anyone who actually wants to play the game any more. Every one seem so hostile towards one another any more.

Sadly true.. >.<
Cairne came out during the Sunwell patch of Burning Crusade. How did you play on it in Vanilla?
08/29/2016 10:56 AMPosted by Hydrogin
Can't believe the old forums are gone. It was always fun to check from time to time to see if Karm or any of the perenolde OG's had posted anything. Patriotic you are a legend.

I miss Shadows of Alterac and Frat.

Well, sadly.. Kharma passed away a few years back.. I will, like you said, miss going back to view what people were saying/ bragging/ taunting about back in the original days. It was a blast. Nostalgia is so great, sucks that we can't read and live it again :(
02/02/2017 12:40 PMPosted by Kupwned
Cairne came out during the Sunwell patch of Burning Crusade. How did you play on it in Vanilla?

Most of us writing in here are from Perenolde. One of the original servers.