GM's take note..

Pet Battles
This is directed at GM's, as you are more than aware pet battles on most realms is DEAD yes it is so dead you face the same player over and over and over again..
Now you are also probably aware as to why it is so dead, but if you were so aware why is do we not have a fix and pet battles continue to decline lets comb over a couple of the major issues as to why you have killed pet battles..
1. The player matching system is flawed, when you face the same player 10 times in a row then the 12th 13th and 14th time something is clearly wrong, now I am sure that a single player in the entire world is queing at this time and I happen to be the only second player in the entire world, but I find this extremely hard to believe, when facing players who lack imagination in choosing teams and continue to spam what is easiest for their small minds to grasp it gets old really fast and the point of ueing becomes null and void only to que 2 hours later to get the same small minded person spamming the same teams all over again when you smash said team the que dies... Surely there is more than one player on the planet...

2. The entrance of the pet Graves with no other variety of pets with similar power and moves set.. This pet becomes grossly over used by players who lack imagination and skill set, yes its nice and easy for new players to learn and get some wins under their belt but when every 2nd battle if not every battle contains this pet spammed in many varietys with only a select few comebacks it kills the point of having 200 odd level 25 pets.. Why not implement a cooldown period of each pet as it may not be used for another 5-10 battles so people will learn to use a variety of pets instead of the insane mind drone of the same pets over and over and over day after day week after week...

3. I roughly covered this, but the fact that people lack so much imagination and feel the need to take the easy road spamming the same grossly over powered pets over and over kills the want to pet battle for new and old, I find is so mind dumbing that I feel my IQ dropping each time I que and see the same mind blanked teams, imagine how a new pet battler feels when they get their first 5-10 lvl 25 pets and get the same drongo spamming his ill-imagination all over the place its enough for players to say no thanks not going to bother, If you could implement a cooldown period for each pet to be used it would force people to actually learn the game and new players would stand more of a chance and stick around which in turn would fix que times and have more players in que..

Im not asking for the troll community to troll this post and inflame I ask that GM's take note of a rather obvious problem with some rather obvious fixes.. Pet Battles should be for EVERYONE not the select selfish few who spam the same rubbish day in day out.
Infact the only people who will still be pet battling right now via pet battle que are either..

New players..
Players queing to test who is in que..
And these players who spam the mindless spam teams over and over..
If old players who like using all the pets are still queing I would be very surprised as you have to mindlessly run counters all day which gets old really fast..
By downvoting my comment I can only assume you are one of these players who wants to protect your precious easymode spam.
05/20/2016 02:58 AMPosted by Aotearoa
By downvoting my comment I can only assume you are one of these players who wants to protect your precious easymode spam.

I didn't downvote because I use easy teams, in fact I gave up on pet PvP a while back because wasn't enjoying it anymore because not much fun with all the same-ol', same-ol' opponents. I downvoted cause don't like to read rants in the forums.
05/20/2016 07:15 PMPosted by Kneedless
05/20/2016 02:58 AMPosted by Aotearoa

I didn't downvote because I use easy teams, in fact I gave up on pet PvP a while back because wasn't enjoying it anymore because not much fun with all the same-ol', same-ol' opponents. I downvoted cause don't like to read rants in the forums.

If I ever bothered to Downvote I would do so because he is actually THIS GUY again......
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ghostlands/Cassanova/simple

Just for the record I looked it up an hour or so ago. But I could tell who it was yesterday. :)
So you quit, because same old same old, essentially agreeing with half of my comment... And have the audacity to downvote lol.. Baffles me the people who play our beloved game.
If you feel the need to inflame and troll I will report your posts so blizz can see its you trollin me not vise versa.
05/20/2016 07:26 PMPosted by Aotearoa
If you feel the need to inflame and troll I will report your posts so blizz can see its you trollin me not vise versa.
...and the hook gets set.
05/20/2016 07:26 PMPosted by Aotearoa

And hook swallowed and set.

Spelling is actually "it's" and "vice versa".

Sorry, couldn't resist. Grammar !@#$ always fun to use.
Also inactive accounts should be inactive on forums also, if they do not want to pay to play the game why should they have a say in how it is run.
Which leads me to believe it is the same person having conversation with himself to appear as two accounts but essentially the same person using second account to troll and make his/her comments seem viable.
Also appears the Rabble get together to get posts deleted from forums that do not suit their agenda, where did my post go about "Forums are for everyone" or is that blizzards way of saying they are not for everyone?
I also see that players are still allowed to post away after blatantly trolling me with out an explosive response they wanted, If this was me making these comments I would have been instantly banned, I dont want to cry BIAS by sure appears that way.
05/21/2016 05:10 PMPosted by Aotearoa
Also appears the Rabble get together to get posts deleted from forums that do not suit their agenda, where did my post go about "Forums are for everyone" or is that blizzards way of saying they are not for everyone?
Ok Forum Illuminati. Which one of you made his post get taken down?
Aotearoa, I can identify with your frustration about the pet pvp system... it was so much fun in MoP. Back then, overpowered pets were balanced rather quickly so there was a lot of variety, and a lot more players.

Compared to MoP, pvp pet battling now is pretty dead/stale and i must stay rather stupid with Graves.

It's worth mentioning though that during pet bonus week there is a surge of players pet pvping and using a lot of different combos.
05/20/2016 02:07 AMPosted by Aotearoa
imagine how a new pet battler feels when they get their first 5-10 lvl 25 pets and get the same drongo spamming his ill-imagination all over the place its enough for players to say no thanks not going to bother,
Well this sums up my pvp battle experience so I mainly just do the world bosses and level my pets.
I don't know I haven't seen much of a problem.

However I really only do the PVP pet battles on occasion and during the pet battle bonus week...

It is just a mini game .. I wouldn't get to bent out of shape about it.
Hey lover! I missed you! Gotten over me beating you yet? I haven't posted in the forums for months, but for you I'll make an exception <3
I see the majority of the forums still think you are female eve way to go, you sure pulled the wool over their eyes, now if you do not mind could you kindly move along and possibly grow up, I am not here to feed the trolling community.
05/22/2016 05:42 PMPosted by Aotearoa
I see the majority of the forums still think you are female eve way to go, you sure pulled the wool over their eyes, now if you do not mind could you kindly move along and possibly grow up, I am not here to feed the trolling community.

The account is shared, but my sex isn't exactly a topic that comes up no. Especially when I stopped posting in PB back in March. I know you're not here to feed the trolling community. I don't think trolls can feed themselves in that sense though don't quote me on that.

I come back from my hiatus just for you and all you can do is get angry at me :(

I got 5000 wins without Graves since we last talked. Aren't you proud of me :D
you are female eve way to go
It never occurred to me that Eve should be lauded for the act of being female. Now that I think of it, she deserves some love for being a lady ( and maintaining some ladylike behavior).

GRATZ, EVE! Good job on having girl parts!

I am not here to feed the trolling community.

We're simply going to have to disagree on that part.
Aotearoa - I dont pet PvP (never have) but I would offer another view point - perhaps the lack of PvP partners is not because of a faulty system but rather because the game has lost so many players due to WoD (actually over 5 million), then the population was hit again during the long 2-year content drought, and now we're seeing the few players who are left are busy doing beta testing for Legion, beta testing for other games, and/or trying to get their finals done (college students). Less people = shallow pool of pvp buddies.

So, yeah, everything in the game is "dead" right now and to top that off there are a few pets who are OP (Graves) that won't be fixed until Legion is live.

In the meantime.....one idea to keep your pet-savy self entertained would be to join a pet battle guild and do tournaments with them because I hear that just whining about stuff usually doesn't accomplish anything.
I recommend making characters on other realms to pet battle. It definitely helps. I don't know why pet battling wouldn't be a world wide pool since latency isn't an issue, but it's obviously not a world wide thing. You only need to Q up on a few different realms to see that pretty quick. I recently made a character on Dragonblight to take advantage of Rivaled's generous offer to let people buy Deathwatch Hatchling from their guild vendor and while I've been over there grinding rep I've also been pet battling a fair bit. It is definitly a different pool of people than my main realm. I've actually been getting schooled by a lot of teams mainly because I haven't come up against them before on my server. It's great.