Movie Transmog. Help!

Customer Support
I received the Alliance package on the 1 active Alliance toon I play. Without thinking I opened the box and realized what it was. I immediately checked all 6 of my active Horde 100's, and my 94 Druid for the Horde box, and it is no where to be found.

Have I doomed myself to only the Alliance transmog (with which my only active Alliance 100 is a Warlock) by claiming that box first?
Or can I still claim the Horde box somehow and it just hasn't been sent/received yet?
You should have both boxes and both achievements. I've got them on both Horde and Alliance characters.
You should have received the mail and the achievement on both the first Alliance character AND the first Horde character you logged into after the items were placed into the game.
You should be able to get both. I logged into my Horde server and got the Horde Box, then logged into my alliance server and got my alliance box.

So I was able to get both boxes. I don't think they are server dependent. But if they are you could make a horde on another server and then see if the box is there. It should of been in the mail of the first horde you logged into.
I only received one of the achievements here, but did get both of the boxes. Only received "Fight for the Horde" achievement.

Edit: nvm it appeared now when I changed characters again the Fight for the Alliance achievement.
05/24/2016 09:25 PMPosted by Asíria
Have I doomed myself to only the Alliance transmog (with which my only active Alliance 100 is a Warlock) by claiming that box first?

Each factions transmog is sent to the mail of the first character that is logged into on that faction. The first Horde character you logged into was your level 100 Orc Shaman. You have the mail waiting for you.

Also, as long as you received the achievement the items for both factions will be added to your collection once the system is implemented.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.
05/24/2016 09:58 PMPosted by Vrakthris
Also, as long as you received the achievement the items for both factions will be added to your collection once the system is implemented.

Does this apply to currently inactive Veteran accounts? They could log in on a sub-20 character and get the achievements? That'd make a lot of people happy!
05/24/2016 10:03 PMPosted by Keishabina
Does this apply to currently inactive Veteran accounts? They could log in on a sub-20 character and get the achievements? That'd make a lot of people happy!

Getting the achievement just requires logging in, so while you won't be able to retrieve the items from the mail, that should otherwise qualify the account so when the transmog system is implemented they are automatically added to your collection.
Is it really just the staff and a one-handed axe? No ranged weapon? /sad
The Horde-side items aren't showing up in my DK's mailbox, either. I've got the Alliance items, along with both achievements(Horde one was before the DK's Black Temple achievement). I've tried logging out completely, checking other toons, etc., and none of them have the box. :/
05/24/2016 09:55 PMPosted by Kyzera
You should have received the mail and the achievement on both the first Alliance character AND the first Horde character you logged into after the items were placed into the game.

oh...shoot. cause I logged into a lvl 1 alt without realizing I can't access the mail system, due to my account being inactive. >.<

05/24/2016 09:58 PMPosted by Vrakthris

Okay then...so I should be safe if I log onto a Horde character, or at the very least, have access to the transmog stuff, once Legion launches.
Hope the new skins for the horde weapon set, the staff and the axe appear sometime soon. I too am having trouble finding a little something in the mail on any of my horde characters. ;(
05/25/2016 11:15 PMPosted by Coolgear
Hope the new skins for the horde weapon set, the staff and the axe appear sometime soon. I too am having trouble finding a little something in the mail on any of my horde characters. ;(

Have you searched your bags?
i havent gotten mine yet, am i doing something wrong?
06/17/2016 08:13 AMPosted by Nuthin
i havent gotten mine yet, am i doing something wrong?

According to your Achievement feed, you got it on 6/15/2016:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Nuthin/achievement#81:a11211
It should be in the mail of the first Horde character you logged into the game with that day.
The item would be a:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/140998

However, even if for some reason you lost or deleted that item, as you already have the Achievement, the items will be added to your Transmog sets when that system goes live on the expansion.