Ley Lines is recruiting!

Muradin and Nordrassil
Ley Lines is a small, casual Alliance guild on Muradin that was recently formed with mostly returning players. At the moment we are focused on leveling, LFR, Heroics, Classic runs for fun or transmog, and pretty much anything you want to do really.

Alot of us have returned to the game recently so we are working on getting toons leveled up and geared. Are you looking to do some Heroics runs? We'll get it on the calendar and get enough folks to do it as a guild run. Are you itching to do LFR? Just ask in guild chat and chances are you'll get a couple of folks to come with you. Are you wanting a transmog out of Kara but don't want to do it by yourself? We do relaxing raids every Thursday. Need help with a garrison invasion? No problem at all. I'm sure a couple of us would come help in order to get gold. Have a level 12 Mage that you would like to power level? I'm sure we can work that out too.

We are currently getting a group together to raid at the end of expansion to prepare for Legion raiding. To accommodate everyone, we are trying to run two groups. 1st group is established and will run Tuesday/Wednesday 6:30pm - 9:00pm Server time. Second group will lean towards PST players. Mainly looking for healers and DPS!

So if you're on Muradin or Nordrassil and looking for a helpful, friendly place to park your toons give us a shout. The only requirements are to be friendly, active, helpful, and to have a sense of humor.

If you would like to know more you can contact myself or Moy, either here or in-game and we'll see where it goes.

Happy Hunting out there folks!
Hi!

I was wondering if Ley Lines would be okay to be the home to all of my scattered Alliance toons on Muradin?

I have five:
100 Balance Druid (Kalayn)
100 Combat Rogue
100 Windwalker Monk
100 Elemental Shaman
93 Frost Death Knight

I've had my druid for a few years (now consider it my Alliance main) and I'm currently building the alts to 100 and maxing their professions before Legion drops. Unfortunately, I cannot Raid in Hellfire Citadel since the sound on my laptop stopped working years ago.

I can help with PvE, dungeons, legacy raids.
Awesome guild. I've been playing for a long time and socially this is the best guild that I've had the privilege of being a member of. This might be an older post because at any time of the week there will be 10-20 active, friendly and social people online. As a new member they are welcoming and not clicky whatsoever. They are all inclusive but also even retain a bit of structure for end game pve. If you are looking for a new ACTIVE home for Legion, this might be the home that you are looking for. On a small server community such as this one it is refreshing to see a guild retain the feel that guilds had in the past. It is something I was not expecting and am overjoyed that it still exists. I can't recommend this guild enough. If you miss the way a guild used to feel, come together, participate and socialize... give ley lines a try.
06/07/2016 08:18 PMPosted by Kalayn
Hi!

I was wondering if Ley Lines would be okay to be the home to all of my scattered Alliance toons on Muradin?

I have five:
100 Balance Druid (Kalayn)
100 Combat Rogue
100 Windwalker Monk
100 Elemental Shaman
93 Frost Death Knight

I've had my druid for a few years (now consider it my Alliance main) and I'm currently building the alts to 100 and maxing their professions before Legion drops. Unfortunately, I cannot Raid in Hellfire Citadel since the sound on my laptop stopped working years ago.

I can help with PvE, dungeons, legacy raids.

Hi there Kalayn! :)

Ley Lines would be happy to have you and all of your alts, or even just a few if that's what you prefer. We remain active and are all looking forward to what Legion has to offer. Please look for myself (all my alts start with "Moy", Enprax (alt: Anprax), or Mihst online or you can add my bTag Moyria#1315.

I look forward to talking with you soon, thanks so much for the inquiry.
07/06/2016 10:37 AMPosted by Mitsuna
Awesome guild. I've been playing for a long time and socially this is the best guild that I've had the privilege of being a member of.

I still agree with this comment for the most part. The guild leader is excellent, the guild can be super-friendly and social. The small guild of friendly people shifted a bit as the guild grew to be an awesome group of guild members and a friendly clique, also for the most part.

Still a great (now Large, 30+ online at a time) guild. Just don't piss off the wrong person or you and anybody associated with you (friends, family) will begin to get the cold shoulder too.

I still recommend it for anybody looking for a highly casual and social setting. You aren't going to get much for raiding here (which is where my issue stemmed from, but doesn't drama always stem from raiding?), but I highly recommend it to anybody in their 40s and up, you'll find a ton of like-minded, awesome people here.

4/5 stars