General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
L O L
O
L

Guess I'll wait until Warcraft goes to DVD
05/31/2016 07:40 AMPosted by Graves

What is this, 2006? I'll likely be streaming it, although I still haven't ruled out a trip to the theater.
L O L
O
L

To quote someone from another thread:

"How do you get dressed in the morning without someone telling you what to wear?"

Movie critics typically don't match actual viewer sentiment of films. Many highly reviewed films are flops in theaters, or vice versa. In either case, you're trolling so you probably won't listen to logic but it was worth a shot for those who will read this thread.
Tomatatos seems to be the harshest critcs of the vegtables / fruit
Movie critics opinions of fantasy movies are trash 95% of the time.
So if you're going to watch the movie anyway, why laugh at the RT score? Clearly you're still going to see it.
05/31/2016 07:42 AMPosted by Discover
How do you get dressed in the morning without someone telling you what to wear?

He doesn't have to when his mom lays out his clothes for him.
05/31/2016 07:45 AMPosted by Derkhoof
So if you're going to watch the movie anyway, why laugh at the RT score? Clearly you're still going to see it.

it's like the warning label on pack of cigarettes, reguardless what you write there if you want smoke, you're going smoke

goes for entertainment in movies, if you want to see something, you'll see it, Not let others sway your opinion by theirs alone
Another RT thread lol, trolling hard
Sheep detected.
A "fresh" rating is from any critic who scored it 60 or higher. A "bad" rating is 59 or lower.
So, armed with that info, a movie with 100% rating can have 100 reviews at 60% or 6/10.
A movie with 0% rating can have 100 reviews at 59% or 5.9/100.

Notice the flaw?
05/31/2016 07:42 AMPosted by Discover
L O L
O
L

How do you get dressed in the morning without someone telling you what to wear?

I'm more curious how he manages to fasten the velcro on his shoes without drooling all over himself.
05/31/2016 07:47 AMPosted by Sarkel
Another RT thread lol, trolling hard

to be fair Rooster Teeth did come out with some great Red Vs Blue espoides
L O L
O
L

Awe look it thinks its people.
05/31/2016 07:43 AMPosted by Seger
Tomatatos seems to be the harshest critcs of the vegtables / fruit

That is because they are bitter that people call them vegetables all the time even though they are fruit.
C'mon, guys, let's be honest. If this was any other movie, you'd all be in agreement with the rating.
I couldn't be any happier at the reception this movie is getting. This is what you get for ignoring original Warcraft fans for more than 10 years.

It's over. WoW has !@#$ the bed and will die soon. No more retarded expansions. No more celebrity shillings.

It was easy to ignore the plea of their fans for so long. I mean, they're just fans who'll just bend over and take all of our bull%^-* we churn out, right? WRONG.

Now they'll know what humiliation is. I can't wait for this movie to be a commercial flop so I can go tell my friends who are still playing WoW how stupid they are.

On a positive note, with WoW ruined, this may just be our best shot at Warcraft 4

edit: I do feel bad for Duncan though. This will be a pretty big stain on his career. He's a good director, but there's only so much you can do when given an awful script from a writer like Metzen
L O L
O
L

So by that rationale, we should listen to critics who by all accounts have no idea what Warcraft is, oblivious to any subtleties or references that only fans can appreciate?
05/31/2016 07:54 AMPosted by Razorik
L O L
O
L

So by that rationale, we should listen to critics who by all accounts have no idea what Warcraft is, oblivious to any subtleties or references that only fans can appreciate?

Yes, it should be able to stand alone as a film which can be appreciated by anyone. Not just relying on fans.
Yeah but what was the audience rating? The critic rating and audience is different. Many action/fantasy movies are critically despised but the audience rating is like 75% or greater.