Add a mood option

General Discussion
Some people want to see their characters as an intimidating angry looking person or see gnome with smiles on their faces again. As with other games we could solve the problem with adding a mood option to the game. This would allow people to display more of the personality of their characters to the world. I feel it would be nice to be able to smile in game or look disgusted when passing a gold seller. What are your thoughts on this. Could this ever be implemented in game.
I say just expand the face options so a variety of moods are available.

I'm sure not everyone who plays a Blood elf wants to be permanently disgusted with the world around them.
I want to care, but my character's face is holding me back.
06/16/2016 08:46 PMPosted by Phlynch
I say just expand the face options so a variety of moods are available.

I'm sure not everyone who plays a Blood elf wants to be permanently disgusted with the world around them.

Are you implying that blood elves are NOT permanently disgusted with the world around them? I was under the impression that was their natural state.
What are you talking about, this is clearly my happy face.
I'm never happy.

AND YET I AM SMILING!

GOD FREAKING DAMN IT FACE!
Feel like I'm wearing G-Man's face.... lol
06/16/2016 08:52 PMPosted by Kelvv
I'm never happy.

AND YET I AM SMILING!

GOD FREAKING DAMN IT FACE!

Chronic happy face.
06/16/2016 08:48 PMPosted by Renascia
I want to care, but my character's face is holding me back.

I hear ya. When gnomes smiles were taken away it was a very sad day
everquest 2 had this. some type of /slash command to make your character smile or frown or maybe laugh or cry or look mad, can't remember all of them exactly o well.
06/17/2016 01:10 AMPosted by Austolycus
I hear ya. When gnomes smiles were taken away it was a very sad day

This is reason enough to stay on the old models. I just hope that Blizzard changing the old models' internal skeletons to the new ones doesn't totally change their facial expressions, too.
If it were subtle this would be a great feature.

If players could have cartoonish and exaggerated expressions it'd get really annoying.