Achievement Consultant - Thread Closed

Achievements
PvP Achievements are the bane of me. I suck at PvP :(
If you would like any advice on specific achievements than I would be more than happy to offer best ways to get most of them done. I used to feel the same and then the more that I did them the more "common types of methods" I found there were to get them done. Feel free to reach out for complimentary advice for hard ones.

Selinace#1683
Going to give some a shot I'll let you all know how it goes. :D
Hey guys! I tried out using Wildroot's consultant services. Wildroot offered me some amazing advice, tips, and everything else to help me knock down some tough achievements. Friendly person, has a bound of knowledge and is patient beyond bounds.
Pleasure running with you as well, it was a fun way to spend the evening : = )
Strategy Guide - Ritualist Who? (Throne of Thunder)

This achievement is more of a long grind than it is hard. In a nutshell there will be 6 out of 24 adds that will spawn once each raid. It therefore takes a minimum of four runs to do it normally, and with low RNG could take several months to years of running the encounter so I have been whispered to post the guides for this.

Requirements:
You will require a minimum of (3) Players for the Raid, and it is faster (10) Players.
You will have to clear to Animas Boss, and then begin to repeat these below steps.
You will have to have access to the Summoning Stone outside of physical raid entrance.
Advised to have a LFG Posted at all times ("Ritual Who - Speed Run") to recruit players.

Strategy:
(1) You will stand on stairs after opening the door to the Animas Chamber (at center).
(2) You will have a range pull adds, and burn down being careful not to agro the boss.
(3) Two players will run long way out of raid and summon all of remaining players out.
(4) Two players (rotational or that already have achievement) will be chosen to stay out.
(5) Raid Leader resets trash (do it twice) and announce to raid via macro clear to enter.
(5) Rest of Raid enters of the Raid and Burns down new adds before being summoned.
(6) Repeat Steps #4 through #6 until everyone has achieve. It should take about 20-Min.

This strategy works best if the people outside are "Pre-Summoning" as soon as everyone zones back into the raid. This allows you to have all of their summons up right as the adds perish allowing for faster resets and after people begin to get you can have multiple groups summoning top and bottom of list same times.

Summoners should be rotated to limit the lockout from entering raid too often. However once a player will need only a single add they should stay outside always and raid should call if it is up at which point player does a pre-summon on another player and zones in to get their prize before returning to help rest of raid.
Strategy Guide - Big Darkmoon Races (Gold)

Welcome to a comprehensive guide on the Big Darkmoon Races that will include both step by step walk through guides as well as the best videos that have been posted on each of the four types of encounters to demonstrate the common traits that once known make these move from "difficult" to delightfully "easy".

Best Practices:
(1) Save 3-Tolls at the Start of Race by using the rocket in the water to scale side of cliff.
(2) Save 1-Tolls by staying to the left side of the road until you jump back down into lake.
(3) Save 1-Tolls by running into the left fence area right before the final flag by the dock.
(4) Speed Boost at all times either through gaining the Speed Boost (Boot) or using Flag.
(5) Understand "Cheating" in races is another word for a "Creativity" in forging your Path!

Big Race Roadhog: - From User "Joann"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2FCGoAuGfM (17-Tolls)

(1) Always run through "checkpoint" flags if you have possibility, do not chase from path.
(2) Use Ability #1 as often as possible since it is required only for when climbing the cliff.
(3) Use the rocket to reach top of mountain cliffs, and reset encounter if you miss a leap.
(4) Use the Spacebar to leap over spike traps when its clustered to reduce the lead time.
(5) Use the Pull wisely to focus on rockets for cliffs and speed boosts for the rest of time.
(6) Winning is a matter of milliseconds! Just keep far practicing and it will become easier.

Big Powermunger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS3BaYc1f5A

(1) Do not begin race right away, watch video on where to pull power-up on side of cliffs.
(2) Run through every flag that is on the road to ensure you maintain your speed boosts.
(3) Cling to the left side of the road and use your "Pull Yourself" ability over those spikes.
(4) From the Entrance of Darkmoon Faire to Goal you want to use a stored speed boost.
(5) From the Entrance of Darkmoon Faire to Goal you want to use Pets to distract blimp.
(6) From the Entrance of Darkmoon Faire to Goal you want to cut through the left fence.

Big Wunderluster: From User "Volka"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD3-K14M8I0

(1) At the beginning of race you will want to run towards cliff face on water for the rocket.
(2) You will then leap towards cliff face pressing "E" to climb the wall with some practice.
(3) Cling to the left side of the road and use your Jump at the flag after the purple check.
(4) After jumping from cliff into water you must use the rocket that is next to the new cliff.
(5) After jumping from cliff by entrance you must have max speed and deploy the chute.
(6) Sail down to the fences for petting zoo and run through them on left side for the win!

Big Rocketeer: From User "Helskon"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sWNAt_UOfI

(1) At the beginning of race you will want to run towards cliff face on water for the rocket.
(2) You will have an easier time climbing the wall since you use a rocket boost (#2) here.
(3) Cling to the left side of the road and use your Jump at the flag after the purple check.
(4) After jumping from cliff into water you must use the rocket that is next to the new cliff.
(5) After jumping from cliff by entrance you must have max speed and deploy your wing.
(6) Sail down to the fences for petting zoo and run through them on left side for the win!
5v5 2200 advice pls
It is being removed in Legion, so my best advice would be wait 53-Days. And if Blizzard is kind enough to follow through and make the others Feats of Strength that would be even better for completionists! Great achievement score by the way, so thank you for stopping by! Feel free to whisper if you want help with the 5,000 Battle Pet Wins!
Strategy Guide - You Said Crossing The Streams Is Bad!

This achievement is regarded as the bane of Throne of Thunder. It is also second most whispered achievement that I receive questions about on raids so I thought that I would post a couple of things that make this fight significantly easier to do premade or public.

Basics of the Fight:

(1) Achievement is awarded as soon as the third being is revealed. Never finish boss.
(2) Must complete two full spectrums, and then survive the third until you reveal beast.
(3) Death is permitted as long as it is not being punted off (as this sometimes glitches).

This encounter works on a series of timers unlike most fights that use the bosses' health to determine the phases of the fight. In this fight you are watching the boss for the "Color Spectrum" ability which you could track using the Deadly Boss Mods (Recommended).

As soon as the "Color Spectrum" phase begins (e.g. when counter reaches zero) there will be three color flashes. These are Red (Follows Player), Blue (Follows Player), and White (See Below). A yellow beam is also moving clockwise around room (Stationary).

White flash will be referred to as "White Smoke" and reveals the position of achievement monster. These monsters are "pre-determined" and is always one that you need. So the three successful completions of color spectrum will award achievement. It is not RNG.

White Smoke:

(1) White Smoke NEVER appears on the center boss circle, it is always outer rings.
(2) White Smoke is best seen with your graphics set to "Good" or Better on particle.
(3) White Smoke is best seen with the camera lowered to view fields at a horizontal.
(4) White Smoke appears precisely 7-Seconds before the beginning of beam phase.

I must be clear that spotting white smoke early and consistently IS achievement. If you can do this and have all players stack on that spot before the beams begin it becomes cakewalk. If you do not than need a lot of healing and coordination to move clockwise.

Raid Composition:

(1) You are advised to have less than five players for this achievement in the raid.
(2) You are advised to have at least four of these players to be healers if possible.
(3) You are advised to mark each of players (Circle, Square, Triangle, & Diamond).
(4) You are advised to have each player create Raid Warning Macro with the mark.

Most common problems that I see within groups is that the group does either not know what the White Smoke looks like (watch YouTube Videos), or the raid chooses to mark the ground instead of players unaware that this could conceal the actual White Smoke.

Your Strategy:

During the tanking phase of the fight you should have your least skilled "Spotters" to be divided into sections to watch a smaller area while your best spotter watches whole space with camera lowered. First player to spot presses macro and runs toward.

You have 5-Seconds after White Smoke vanishes before phase begins. So use of your speed skills and potions is critical. Priests should also use Leap of Faith once there. Goal is to have all the beams begin on white smoke which will reveal in 5-Seconds.

Achievement Beast is smaller than its cousins and once revealed, the raid should move clockwise at normal run speed (15-Seconds Full Circle) to reveal and clear beasts with low health. After you do the maze phase and then rinse and repeat for achievement.

During the Maze Phase it is important to note that you want to run to a true backside of boss and to never run through the boss. Laser used during this phase will one-shot and maze fog is minimal damage at max level. Never run through boss (it one shots).
Hi Wildroot

I have a question about this thread

It seems you wish to help/offer advise to people seeking achievements..

I'm just curious why you've made a thread here when wowhead exists for a place of consolidated information? Which is far more valuable than 'your guide' here in this thread. It merely wastes space on the forums.

Wowhead, where many people offer several different strategies for any and every achievement in the game is far more helpful than all these TLDR posts. Players like you also create guides on the wowhead website - maybe you should look in to that if writing guides is something you really want to do.

Perhaps this thread could have been renamed Achievement Guides, and your OP could be directing people to wowhead for those newcomers (or whatever) that don't know it exists.
I'm just curious why you've made a thread here when wowhead exists for a place of consolidated information? Which is far more valuable than 'your guide' here in this thread. It merely wastes space on the forums.

Excellent Question!

Reason Prime - You find me single post on wowhead Front Page for any achievements contained within here that offers additional critical information and I will be surprised. I summarize all of those here & expand on them to make it easier to learn how to do it.

Reason #1 - I have guides posted on wowhead in less expanded forms. This thread is designed for those who do not wish to use wowhead or sift through all the garbage on those forums. It is quite silly to re-direct a player using Blizzard Forums to an Off-Site?

Reason #2 - I receive sometimes 25-Whispers per week from people looking for advice. A lot of the time it is for simple questions on positioning. If the person requests a guide a posted here, or if the person wishes for me to do it for them, than I do post it here.

Reason #3 - If you look at the last 30-Threads of people looking for advice (e.g. neither paying nor offering an achieve to others) these are unanswered for days. If I am the person who is replying to these, than I want a place to store the detailed responses.

If that answers your question at all, if not than please feel free to whisper. I feel I have done more than enough bickering on forums as of late so I would prefer to not continue.

Your friendly neighbourhood consultant,
Selinace#1683
If the community has a problem with the content than please refer to the above Reasons #1 - 3 for the role this thread has on the forum with the current player base. I personally feel that we need more of these large scale threads that combine all users looking for it.

We have a thread for Sale of TCG Items,
We need a thread for Sale of Raids/Mounts
We need a thread for Sale of Nemesis Runs

Doing this would significantly open up the forums to allow other people to ask genuine questions, or to have posts visible for sales/concerns about legitimate things that are not seen all of the time. I feel the achievement forums are more of auction house as of late.
07/09/2016 08:33 AMPosted by Wildroot
Reason Prime - You find me single post on wowhead Front Page for any achievements contained within here that offers additional critical information and I will be surprised. I summarize all of those here & expand on them to make it easier to learn how to do it

I am of course referring to the comments section on each individual achievement. Once someone becomes familiar with the site and learns how to sort comments by date/highest rated and then further searches a keyword (perhaps they are looking for a hunter guide) - wowhead is far stronger than this guide. This can be done with a maximum of 4 clicks total.

Basically what I'm reading from you is you think your guide here is better than wowhead. Sorry Wildroot - you're wrong. I appreciate you're trying to help people, but wowhead is far more informative than this here guide.

07/09/2016 08:33 AMPosted by Wildroot
Reason #1 - I have guides posted on wowhead in less expanded forms. This thread is designed for those who do not wish to use wowhead or sift through all the garbage on those forums. It is quite silly to re-direct a player using Blizzard Forums to an Off-Site?

I'm not sure if you're serious on this one. So what you're saying here is it's silly to redirect people to wowhead. The site itself is full of garbage? You do realise if you open a ticket requesting help for an achievement or quest (or anything related on how to do something in the game). GM's will quite often send you directly to wowhead OR these forums. You are aware of that I hope? Blizzard have actively supported wowhead for its information and community help for a very long time. To the point on everyones armory page there is a wowhead link to your character. To claim wowhead is rubbish and to defame it in such way makes you look terrible.

Edit:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/gameplay-questions
Thank you very much for your feedback, I am however not interested in an argument.

I will add is that wowhead is indeed an excellent resource out there where players can pool their ideas and collaborate. It is the only site endorsed by blizzard, and has many of top minds in game posting guides and other useful material. It is however not the only source of information. Google, YouTube, Elitist Jerks, and the Blizzard Forums are also excellent resources to fill their own niches. Guides exist (and should exist) on all of these mediums for players to have different ways to access information in effective fashion.

Warmest Regards,
Thank you very much for all of the feedback, from posts as well as whispers everyone!

I will be consolidating this thread over the next couple of days, and then having it deleted to redesign and add a couple of achievements that people have been asking me to do for a while. If you have any other requests, I ask you whisper me directly at this point.

Selinace#1683

/Closed Thread

Edit: I did have an excellent conversation earlier today with Bratzy, and the two of us did not see eye to eye on the above topic. I can say that Bratzy has excellent points I will consider on future guides, and he is very well versed in the history as well as current functionality and realities of the game. Thank you very much for the whisper!
07/08/2016 10:22 PMPosted by Bratzy
Which is far more valuable than 'your guide' here in this thread. It merely wastes space on the forums.

Wastes space on the forums? Why are you talking to him this way when he's merely helping people with the game? Yes, Wowhead is a very valuable place with a ton of valuable information, and has helped countless people many times, but some people aren't the greatest with sorting through things. Why is it a bad thing that he's putting these very helpful guides on the forums?
Why so many downvotes for OP?

Wildroot, I enjoyed reading your detailed strategy guides.
Going to attempt Durumu tonight