I OFFICIALLY CLAIM THE TITLE

Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, and Shadowmoon
Ive been searching far and wide in the many servers connected to this block and i am at this point convinced I AM THE GREATEST PVP LOCK IN THIS SERVER. Im not talking about the rating your guildies carried you to, but the raw skill possessed. I am appointing myself the warlock king of the realm(s). anyone who disputes this is willing to challenge me (que the cocky dk's and ferals...) however i am directing this towards the warlocks. Below is a challenge posted in the warlock forums and its damn well applicable here. YOUVE BEEN WARNED :D

LF TOP DUELING WARLOCKS

LF the best of the best warlocks to duel. 432 days played time later i
currently havent lost a duel to any lock, in any spec and would like to venture further to
find one that may change that. i dont have any impressive rating or
achievements as i am fairly casual at this point in the game, but i
am looking for the challenge, and to maybe learn something about the class
ive mastered. I will accept any challenge be it WPVP or wargames etc
and im willing to stream or record for your viewing pleasure.

MSG me ingame or by BTAG
ialfizzle-dethecus
ALFIZZLE#1576

Im willing to fight any class, hit me up if interested. Im also looking for a good 3's team
WLS L$D pretty much anything w resto shaman. Thnx for looking
I used to be awesome on my server but I took a big break after cata then played mists for a little right as WoD came out then took a break for a year now iM BACK. I used to rapeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ive always played a lock since starting out in BC. Id take you on but Im not geared anymore and I wish theyd have left the original talents trees alone! this new simple minded !@#$ makes me not wanna try except facerolling the keyboard
i can help gear you in a few hours(740 ilvl) like i did with my buddy who boosted a 100 aff lock. if you dont care about your 2's rating i have a assn rogue that is great w aff lock in arena, at least at lower rating.
Yo, I'll 3s with you on my shaman. Get a Rdruid and we can roll. Khaos#1796 just lemme know
OK ILL ADD YOU TONIGHT!

BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC. I REMAIN UNCHALLENGED MUAHAHAHA
06/14/2016 04:21 PMPosted by Ialfizzle
im willing to stream or record for your viewing pleasure.

MSG me ingame or by BTAG
ialfizzle-dethecus
ALFIZZLE#1576

Im willing to fight any class, hit me up if interested. Im also looking for a good 3's team
WLS L$D pretty much anything w resto shaman. Thnx for looking[/b]

This post reeks of desperation.
YOUR MOTHER REEKS OF DESPERATION.
you were trash back in the day and you're trash now. Shut up you rat. you're the best warlock on lethon at suckin
>>Honor level 24, GTFO