Any new BGs for Legion

General Discussion
As the question states....do they have any new BGs for Legion ?
Nope, but they're adding a couple new arenas.
Thanks for this.

So experience the Legion content for the first month and unsub then
Who unsubs over not getting a BG? I obviously would like new BG's, but it's really not worth unsubbing over imo.
06/02/2016 06:17 PMPosted by Hambamwar
06/02/2016 06:07 PMPosted by Araiel
Who unsubs over not getting a BG? I obviously would like new BG's, but it's really not worth unsubbing over imo.

If raiders didn't get a new raid the forums would !@#$ing explode.

Same concept, I want new stuff with an expansion.

This.

I'm sick of arenas being the only end-game for us and them being shoved down our throat for anything nice out of PvP.

Legion's big "sell" was both the "PvP gear doesn't matter" and the prestige system - which mostly uses battlegrounds.

All I can say right now is: kek

People unsub for flying.

People will unsub for not getting new BGs.

People will unsub if they themselves have a reason to unsub.

It's a choice they make. Their money really.
Can I have yer stuff? :)

Except you kind of have to have new raids. Raids aren't replayable like battlegrounds are. I do see the demand for it, but to unsub over something so trivial that will probably be a reskin of a different gamemode just seems a little silly to me.
you probably don't pvp if you think no new bg doesn't matter.

we had trashcan in wod, in legion? nothing. they think the prestige is enough work on pvp to make it "different"
06/04/2016 08:15 AMPosted by Araiel

Except you kind of have to have new raids. Raids aren't replayable like battlegrounds are. I do see the demand for it, but to unsub over something so trivial that will probably be a reskin of a different gamemode just seems a little silly to me.

They can easily create a new BG, with a brand new objective mode never seen in the game before. You dont have to have new raids.... You have to understand that BGs are like raids for PvP players. Doing the same BGs over and over again gets boring.
League of Legends and Dota 2 are both played on the same map every game and they don't have people crying for new maps every game update.

If you're pvping for the excitement of new locales, then you are pvping incorrectly.
Yeah, i don't get that either. I'm not a diehard pvp fan, but i'm sure there's enough room in the new area to put a pvp zone somewhere.
PvP matters! Let's make Battlegrounds GREAT again!
I gave up on Blizz.

they decided we didn't not how to play their game right and figured legion would get us back in line.

they really learned nothing from WoD.
Wtb Battlegrounds for WoD and Legion. - 700,000g

Msg me in game if interested.

Sarcasm*
"You think you want new Battlegrounds but you don't"...

Who are you to decide what is and isn't trivial to someone in a game? PvP has been a core experience of World of Warcraft since its release and has slowly been neglected as time goes on. It's incredibly disappointing to see for people who competitively play PvP.
Except you kind of have to have new raids. Raids aren't replayable like battlegrounds are.

Technically you don't need new raids, as the old ones could be re-balanced for the new max level.
The difference between them and battlegrounds on that front is that battlegrounds do the scaling themselves because the opposition is a person, not just a program.

I do see the demand for it, but to unsub over something so trivial that will probably be a reskin of a different gamemode just seems a little silly to me.

Who says it has to be a reskin of the same game mode?

There are a lot of battlegrounds with similarities with each other, sure, but none of them are just a reskin of another.
Your exact same argument could be used for raids "what is the point in just making more scripted fights where you kill loot pinatas in a sequence".
It may be the same raw concept, but they are not the same when played.

06/04/2016 09:52 AMPosted by Dulien
vP has been a core experience of World of Warcraft since its release and has slowly been neglected as time goes on.

Gonna pull you up on this.

It wasn't, it was an after thought originally.
Meat was only added to PvP as time went on, and it has continued to receive additions every expansion, just not satisfying ones of late.